Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,944 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Facebook events on mobile. How often do you use them?
Everyday, it's a must. 6 20.69%
Only for big events, 2-3 times a month. 6 20.69%
Just to check birthdays. 8 27.59%
NEVER! Events on facebook? Are you crazy? 9 31.03%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

[APP][2.1+] Fast for Facebook - Fast 2.6 Update !!

Tip us?

ipdstnger2
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Getting Error: Picture not found when I try to save something from several different walls.
The Following User Says Thank You to ipdstnger2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

biert87
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipdstnger2 View Post
Getting Error: Picture not found when I try to save something from several different walls.
Noticed the same right now does not work for me either although in android ui it says it saved the picture
Phone: LG G2 D802
Rom: SlimKat testing
Kernel: Stock
Launcher: Apex Launcher Pro DPI: 320
Legacy Phone Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Rom: SlimSaber 4.4.2 unofficial sabermod by fusionjack
The Following User Says Thank You to biert87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

taomorpheus
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2126
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsander View Post
Km talking about notifications in fast. When someone liked my post, or commented it.
Btw in widget notifications are working ok. Whe clicking notification it show post which is related to.

Btw fast widgets are awesome. I just discovered it.

Sent from my WT19i using XDA Free mobile app
Thx, I will work on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipdstnger2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by biert87 View Post
Noticed the same right now does not work for me either although in android ui it says it saved the picture
I am fixing it right now!

In the meanwhile I tried to fix an issue on google play, Fast is not present anymore in similar section of all facebook apps (was the second app in official Facebook app page). After many chats and email, Google play support fixed this issue, but after few days the issue was back. I have contacted them and they told me that they are improving the algorithms, so the issue that they have discovered and fixed now is magically not an issue. Thank you google.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taomorpheus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mbze430
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Still having some major issue with Fast Notification where it works for a little bit and then it will completely stop notifying me... and then I end up having 20missed messages and 500 missed comments when I open up Fast for Facebook.

everytime i go to Setting -> Apps -> Running Fast Notification is gone. even in the background tab it is NOT listed.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 + Quantum v5
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 + Official CM11

The Following User Says Thank You to mbze430 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

taomorpheus
Old
Thanks Meter 2126
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbze430 View Post
Still having some major issue with Fast Notification where it works for a little bit and then it will completely stop notifying me... and then I end up having 20missed messages and 500 missed comments when I open up Fast for Facebook.

everytime i go to Setting -> Apps -> Running Fast Notification is gone. even in the background tab it is NOT listed.
I will check this, thank you.

Nimrod-002
Old
Thanks Meter 0
banner ads take a considerable chunk of my small display screen i hope you introduce other ad options, pop-up maybe

taomorpheus
Old
Thanks Meter 2126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod-002 View Post
banner ads take a considerable chunk of my small display screen i hope you introduce other ad options, pop-up maybe
I can add an option to view banners or few full screen ads. Thx!

Tags
alternative to facebook, android 2.1+, fast for facebook