Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,227 Members 46,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ALL IN ONE]Micromax Canvas Knight A350 Aka Canvas 6

Tip us?

hanuma
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamraj View Post
How to give link? Go to settings - about phone - software updates.
You currently have put an update? link to cloud storage update.zip 400Mb

sanjay02sp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation micromax a350 continuously goes to charging

hi thanks for your post for kitkat update but i am having some difficulty that my device continuously goes to charging when i try to update to firmware i install the driver 64 bit enable developer mode then switch off but when i tried to update it it always goes into charging pls help me out of this situation thank's

shubhamraj
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay02sp View Post
hi thanks for your post for kitkat update but i am having some difficulty that my device continuously goes to charging when i try to update to firmware i install the driver 64 bit enable developer mode then switch off but when i tried to update it it always goes into charging pls help me out of this situation thank's
Don't worry. Don't hesitate. Now you can simply goto software update in settings and get KitKat update. And even all your apps will remain safe.

sanjay02sp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation micromax a350 continuously goes to charging

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamraj View Post
Don't worry. Don't hesitate. Now you can simply goto software update in settings and get KitKat update. And even all your apps will remain safe.
hi i already tried the otg update twice both time it complete the the download then it take 5 min and then restart and show android bios type menu where the progress bar go to 2/5 part then it restart to original and says update fail try again thats why i'am asking foy your help how to do it manualy by sp tool but there it goes to charging

shubhamraj
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay02sp View Post
hi i already tried the otg update twice both time it complete the the download then it take 5 min and then restart and show android bios type menu where the progress bar go to 2/5 part then it restart to original and says update fail try again thats why i'am asking foy your help how to do it manualy by sp tool but there it goes to charging
OK then :
If you have windows 7 then enable test mode. Search that over Google, you will figure out. In case of windows 8 you will have to do advanced startup then choose disable driver signature.
Then Uninstall the initially installed drivers and install the correct driver again. An confirmation about driver signature but select install anyway.
Then proceed with sp flash

Any problem then pm me.

rakesh.aggarwal
Old
Thanks Meter 16
In kitkat when I am using any file explorer. I am able to see both root and sdcard but I can not see sdcard if I Mount the root partition as read-write. Any fix for the same
Tags
a350, canvas, india, knight, micromax