Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,846 Members 39,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+] LineitApp [VERSION 1.8]

Tip us?

LineItApp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthous01 View Post
I personally would like to activate an app once I cross a line (like the HTC car app when I leave my house or work.)

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
In the next LineitApp Update ( Will take a few days ) you will be able to activate any app you will choose when you cross the line.
LineitApp will save the last app that you selected and everyday it will launch the same app when you cross the line untill you will change the app selection.

mthous01
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineItApp View Post
In the next LineitApp Update ( Will take a few days ) you will be able to activate any app you will choose when you cross the line.
LineitApp will save the last app that you selected and everyday it will launch the same app when you cross the line untill you will change the app selection.
That's awesome!

Is it possible to make lines do different things at different times of the day. For example, I'd like my like at home to activate car mode in the morning, but exit it in the afternoon when I'm coming home from work. The opposite would be for the line at work.

Phone: HTC One Max (Sprint)
Tablet 1: HP Touchpad 32GB
Tablet 2: (Wife's) Amazon Kindle Fire
Tablet 3: (Tinker) Azpen Innovations A700

LineItApp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
That's awesome!

Is it possible to make lines do different things at different times of the day. For example, I'd like my like at home to activate car mode in the morning, but exit it in the afternoon when I'm coming home from work. The opposite would be for the line at work.

Yes , We are working on the opposite line as well and it goes like this for example : If you draw a line next to your home and choose the mode "Automatic silence mode" then when you cross the line your phone will switch it self to silence ... now when you are coming back to your home and cross the line again your phone will switch it self back to the normal state.
This is possible ofcourse if you choose the mode before you are going back home.

In the next update it will be possible to trigger such things,

LineItApp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
That's awesome!

About Exiting car mode when you are coming home from work will be possible too in the next update .

LineitApp will be able to close any app that you'd chosen to launch when you cross the line if it's already running.
In other words, when you pass over your line near your home from the oppisite side it will close the app that is already running .

LineItApp
Old
(Last edited by LineItApp; 8th August 2014 at 08:57 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Thumbs up LineitApp [New Version 1.5]

New Version!

*New mode- App Launcher - Launch any app you like when you cross the line
* If you will cross the line again and the app that you'd launched is still on then LineitApp will close that app if you choose App Launcher mode.
*Switch silence mode to off when it's on , Letting your device going back to the normal state.

Enjoy

LineItApp
Old
(Last edited by LineItApp; 16th August 2014 at 01:23 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default New update.

Update LineitApp to 1.6

*Fixed major bugs such as :

*Save a line
*compatibility. with Android 4+ (bug Fixed)
*Camera bug fixed
* Automatically change line color and icon on the map when it's changed through the control panel (bug Fixed )
*Turn wifi off when it's on
*Change modes to off when it's on when you pass the line.
* New graphics

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...navy.lineitapp

LineItApp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Thumbs up LineitApp Version 1.8

Are you ready for this update?

Phone calls while driving with a speaker on when you cross the line ! Works in all android devices

Check it out LineitApp V.1.8 :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...navy.lineitapp