FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Increase Internal Memory

137 posts
Thanks Meter: 44
 
By rsrishabh, Senior Member on 15th January 2014, 03:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can we increase internal memory of xperia m by partioning sd card and link it by links to sd??
 
 
16th January 2014, 05:15 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Telangana
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrishabh

Can we increase internal memory of xperia m by partioning sd card and link it by links to sd??

Search the solution for your question in Android Development section, there r 3-4 methods available...
18th January 2014, 07:47 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unable to swap Xperia M Dual (C2004)
I am using Xperia M Dual (C2004 model), I tried all methods. Nothing worked for me, clue less. Please let me know, if you find any relevant method to swap my Xperia M Dual (internal memory to SD memory). Thanks in advance.
18th January 2014, 08:25 AM |#4  
rsrishabh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakshmanAys

I am using Xperia M Dual (C2004 model), I tried all methods. Nothing worked for me, clue less. Please let me know, if you find any relevant method to swap my Xperia M Dual (internal memory to SD memory). Thanks in advance.

did you try this app

Root External 2 Internal SD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Internal To external.PNG
Views:	344
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	2523461  
The Following User Says Thank You to rsrishabh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 01:14 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Root External to Internal SD App not works for Xperia M Dual(c2004)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrishabh

did you try this app

Root External 2 Internal SD

Thanks, I tried Root External to Internal SD App in many ways as per your suggestions,

the original path to the internal mount point -- /mnt/sdcard
the original path to the external mount point -- /mnt/ext_card
the original device representing the external sdcard -- /dev/block/vold/179:33
the options to mount it (often umask=0000 is ok) -- umask=0000

Above results are sample snapshots for 1 test result. I formatted SD using exFat filesystem, after that mobile unable to mount it.
It doesn't seems to be worked.
19th January 2014, 02:46 PM |#6  
StraightEdgeKid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Why don't you people look around the forum before creating new thread?

Sent from my C2005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd June 2014, 05:23 PM |#7  
king Aj's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag bilaspur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Angry external to internal not working for m duel c2004
I tried it so many times.... with different different links...... but can't get success.......
I have rooted my phone with towel root and I have installed superuser, supersu, busybox, init.d.......

I have a external to internal sd app.... but it has only two check box. coz this app is updated by playstore.... please give me a correct link. I m very excited to play nfsmw on my sony m duel c2004.
23rd June 2014, 03:28 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king Aj

I tried it so many times.... with different different links...... but can't get success.......
I have rooted my phone with towel root and I have installed superuser, supersu, busybox, init.d.......
I have a external to internal sd app.... but it has only two check box. coz this app is updated by playstore.... please give me a correct link. I m very excited to play nfsmw on my sony m duel c2004.

Memory swap method by zeyad xu works for me In c2004. 4.3 latest build15.5.A.1.5 locked bootloader
Last edited by par.vez11589; 23rd June 2014 at 03:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to par.vez11589 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 10:01 AM |#9  
king Aj's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag bilaspur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Any body know how to increase internal memory on Sony m duel (c2004) using cold.fstab file.. And how can I get it

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd August 2014, 11:11 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2711280
this link helps you alot just follow step by step procedure
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes