[Q] jiake jk11

Tip us?

nireshis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default OTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikhar623 View Post
Hi oktobar, Is there Any development going on for this phone? I am interested in OTG feature. Can anybody please verify that.
Thank You
HI,
i am actually trying to connect my pendrive ...mouse ...ps2 keyboard and mouse.. but none of them work.. the otg feature is actually not working..i tried some app to troubleshoot and found that there is a missing driver called "S3C host driver" ..for the gps locking ...i got some problem first.. then i tried to lock the gps using "mobileuncle" first then used if in other apps..now it lock in 10 seconds less if you are in an open area.

nireshis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up stock firmwre for jiake jk11 mtk6582 smartphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by teosi01 View Post
Hi,

Is here somebody, who has bought this phone? Will be here somebody so kind to make and post the firmware backup for this phone?

Thank you very much!
i got a firmware. check it from a buyer.
Credit goes to blog(.)geekbuying.com/index(.)php/2014/02/21/stock-firmwre-for-jiake-jk11

phoneineaddict
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Good phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teosi01 View Post
Is here somebody, who has bought this phone?
I have the phone. I think it is very good for its price . Wifi reception very good, GPS normal, USB-OTG is not there. The only minor thing is the camera which does not make clear pictures and is only 5MP I think, although it stores pictures in as much as 12MP, but those are not sharp.

bunchofdutch
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Camera quality JK11?

Thanks for the remarks about this phone, interested in buying it perhaps. Could someone pls upload some photo samples of it to judge camera quality? Or describe how photo quality compares to a mainstream digital camera?

Thanks!

mdromed
Old
(Last edited by mdromed; 27th August 2014 at 12:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Does anybody know a valid firmware (rom) or kernel, or modem,..... for JK11 that it get better wifi signal than stock rom? It spents a lot of time to load web pages.