Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus s7580

OP Karsin

5th June 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
I have been trying to change the boot animation on my galaxy trend plus but nothing seems to work. I deleted the stock boot animation and tried putting new ones but nothing seems to work on my device. I created a new animation using the Samsung theme designer and even tried downloading new qmg files but nothing works. I've also tried with the zip files but nothing still... I also can't seem to find the stock ROM anywhere... Help please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Karsin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
You can find the stock roms on official samsung website!
I sent you a PM with the address.
The Following User Says Thank You to torjai.robert For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 56

149 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsin

I have been trying to change the boot animation on my galaxy trend plus but nothing seems to work. I deleted the stock boot animation and tried putting new ones but nothing seems to work on my device. I created a new animation using the Samsung theme designer and even tried downloading new qmg files but nothing works. I've also tried with the zip files but nothing still... I also can't seem to find the stock ROM anywhere... Help please.

Changing the boot animations requires root access. You can either flash a new animation using a custom recovery or use an app like Boot Animations by JRummy Apps.
The stock firmware can be downloaded from sammobile.com/firmwares
Just enter s7580 where it says: "Search device here" and choose the latest firmware for your region and carrier.
Or go here: sammobile.com/firmwares/2/ and choose your model and again country and carrier and download the latest version.
To flash the stock firmware you can use Odin. You can find a lot of tutorials on that on the net, youtube and here on XDA.
Last edited by andreiav; 6th June 2014 at 09:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to andreiav For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Where I can download custom Rom for s7580.?

Sent from my GT-S7580 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th August 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 13

148 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anashasyri

Where I can download custom Rom for s7580.?

Sent from my GT-S7580 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

There aren't any ROMs for this phone but some people are developing in this moment, please, be patient

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 usando Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Quote:

I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve it

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 usando Tapatalk 2
23rd August 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:

Hi Karsin. I change the boot animation using the Matrix theme boot animation that I found in this page:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2349033

I replaced the files bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg with the new ones into the system/media directory and it works really good!

I hope that it'll be helpful

[emoji112] [emoji112]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread