Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 51,920 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus s7580

Tip us?

Karsin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Prompt [Q] Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus s7580

I have been trying to change the boot animation on my galaxy trend plus but nothing seems to work. I deleted the stock boot animation and tried putting new ones but nothing seems to work on my device. I created a new animation using the Samsung theme designer and even tried downloading new qmg files but nothing works. I've also tried with the zip files but nothing still... I also can't seem to find the stock ROM anywhere... Help please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Karsin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

torjai.robert
Old
Thanks Meter 1
You can find the stock roms on official samsung website!
I sent you a PM with the address.
The Following User Says Thank You to torjai.robert For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andreiav
Old
(Last edited by andreiav; 6th June 2014 at 08:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsin View Post
I have been trying to change the boot animation on my galaxy trend plus but nothing seems to work. I deleted the stock boot animation and tried putting new ones but nothing seems to work on my device. I created a new animation using the Samsung theme designer and even tried downloading new qmg files but nothing works. I've also tried with the zip files but nothing still... I also can't seem to find the stock ROM anywhere... Help please.
Changing the boot animations requires root access. You can either flash a new animation using a custom recovery or use an app like Boot Animations by JRummy Apps.
The stock firmware can be downloaded from sammobile.com/firmwares
Just enter s7580 where it says: "Search device here" and choose the latest firmware for your region and carrier.
Or go here: sammobile.com/firmwares/2/ and choose your model and again country and carrier and download the latest version.
To flash the stock firmware you can use Odin. You can find a lot of tutorials on that on the net, youtube and here on XDA.
The Following User Says Thank You to andreiav For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anashasyri
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Where I can download custom Rom for s7580.?

Sent from my GT-S7580 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DannyGM16
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by anashasyri View Post
Where I can download custom Rom for s7580.?

Sent from my GT-S7580 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
There aren't any ROMs for this phone but some people are developing in this moment, please, be patient

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 usando Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Quote:
I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve it

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 usando Tapatalk 2

NicPic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hi Karsin. I change the boot animation using the Matrix theme boot animation that I found in this page:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2349033

I replaced the files bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg with the new ones into the system/media directory and it works really good!

I hope that it'll be helpful

[emoji112] [emoji112]