Ask a question

No registration required

Display issues?

OP Lostatsea23

18th April 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72

552 posts
So two things. My screen has some weird vertical lines faint ones depending on the color being displayed. Second when typing and the words being highlighted they look jagged and aliased. The m7 didn't have this issue. Idk if it's the font or something but I've seen other m8s with this. Just an annoyance I guess. But the lines shouldn't be there I'm sure.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
18th April 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 32

143 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostatsea23

So two things. My screen has some weird vertical lines faint ones depending on the color being displayed. Second when typing and the words being highlighted they look jagged and aliased. The m7 didn't have this issue. Idk if it's the font or something but I've seen other m8s with this. Just an annoyance I guess. But the lines shouldn't be there I'm sure.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This definitely does not happen on my M8. The M8's you've seen are definitely faulty. Mine is crystal clear and has no banding etc. Colours are excellent as well as blacks and whites.
The Following User Says Thank You to HtcOneJon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Mine too. It's tiny strips like vertical lines, alter in the screen. not happening every time but once a few days and for all the day. Newly purchaseed phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread