Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,692 Members 52,158 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A][Discussion]Cloudyfa's G3 Rom

Tip us?

deathbytalkshow
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyGusta View Post
can you upgrade from 1.2 without a wipe?
Search the Discussion section, this has been asked a thousand times. OP recommends full wipe (dalvik, system, data, cache)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_Soul View Post
A clean flash always is better.
If you do a dirty flash, don't report bugs if stuff don't work correctly.
Current mobile: T-Mobile LG G2 32GB (D801) rooted with CloudyG3 1.3

stoneddt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hi cloudyfa :)

Hi cloudyfa.
I have a questions..
Actually my back camera didnt working for 1 weeks.. i tried to find a solution but i couldnt.
I flashed again and again but back camera didnt working with any camera application such as instagram.
When i run camera app.. display look like a tv without signal.. it look black.. and white..
I think its because of camera binaries update.. so can i get 1.2 camera binaries zip..?
Thanks you

gigi963
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I had crazy lag at back camera. After Clearing cache and dalvik every thing worked fine

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

stoneddt
Old
(Last edited by stoneddt; Today at 12:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi963 View Post
I had crazy lag at back camera. After Clearing cache and dalvik every thing worked fine

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Yea..but not lag .. When i run all kind of camera app and use back camera , display is go out just it show me black and white ..
If i flashing 1.2 cloudyg3 camera binaries it will be fix ..

4thehalibit
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbytalkshow View Post
The kernel says it's 3.4.100. Is that CloudyKernel?
Yes that is the new cloudy kernel

✨Tapatalked from a Cloudy G3.
"hit thanks if ive helped" 👍✨

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfraizee View Post
With the ls980. I flashed and installed cloudy and sort of found a solution for the sms and roaming indicator off bugs. I'm sort of aware of what I'm doing but would like some help to get a permanent fix. If you install the app radio switcher and fool around with certain network settings I'm able to get sprint to appear but can't send sms. Smart notice works and just about everything else even the mobile network in settings until you revert it back so you can send sms. Anyone know whats up
Here is link to fix ls980 as for texting you neeed a 3ed part app just find which ever one you want in play store i use hello sms
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2855808

(sprint) cloudy g3 1.3 data fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfraizee View Post
With the ls980. I flashed and installed cloudy and sort of found a solution for the sms and roaming indicator off bugs. I'm sort of aware of what I'm doing but would like some help to get a permanent fix. If you install the app radio switcher and fool around with certain network settings I'm able to get sprint to appear but can't send sms. Smart notice works and just about everything else even the mobile network in settings until you revert it back so you can send sms. Anyone know whats up

4thehalibit
Old
Thanks Meter 22
How do i turn my notification bar into this one im currently using esper 7 but its not that convenient

Tags
cloudy, cloudyfa, cloudyg3, q&a