Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 45,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.1+] SlideLock

Tip us?

Crypto.Droid
Old
Thanks Meter 1
After pressing power button, the default lockscreen shows up for 1.5sec and then i see this lockscreen.
What could be the reason? Any solution?

ROM: Ginex for Gionee P2
Android Ver. 4.2.2

Productigeeky
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by hispanico957 View Post
The weather and temperature that appears on lockscreen is not possible change.. so i ask in which way take weather and temperature.. form gps ?
And if Gps is disable form ?

Thank
Hispanico
Weather is based on GPS. Temperature unit is set to °F by default and you can change it in the settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows of yesterday View Post
yes , i want that feature , to be honest i am get conflicted every time i wan to swipe , it would be cool if we have an option to click on the notification and swiping both left & right to ignore , or you can make like an arrow design for a notification to know where to swipe .

that's really good app , keep it up
Click to open is incompatible with the wake up feature. This would mean if the phone wakes up in your pocket, it will register clicks on the banners and unlock.
The Following User Says Thank You to Productigeeky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Stilleh
Old
Thanks Meter 79
My notifications are very inconsistent. I'm using evolve sms and i would say half of the time I receive an sms I don't get any notifications at all. I wonder if it has something to do with the phone not being in deep sleep or something. I can reproduce it if I send an sms and get an answer back within minute or two. The screen has gone off and I get no notification from slidelock on lockscreen.

Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
Samsung S4 I9505 - [ROM] KTU84Q [AOSP] 【4.4.4】Dan&Ktoonsez 【CM Edition】 - 【 M9 Stable】

dadrc
Old
(Last edited by dadrc; 4th August 2014 at 01:49 PM.) Reason: Version information
Thanks Meter 0
I only recently came across this locker, which has about everything I need, and thus bought it after a few minutes.

The only thing that really puts me off is the enormous battery drain of v1.7 on my Nexus 4 – the warning for that is only visible after buying the Pro version – when enabling the proximity sensor for pocket detection, which I consider rather essential. Is there still hope this will get fixed in upcoming versions?

I've tried some other lockscreen notification tools, some of them did pocket detection without needing as much battery as SlideLock, so I assume it generally is possible to implement the feature in a battery-friendly way.

If you need logs or someone to try a potential fix, I'm happy to help.
LG Nexus 4 ˇ Android 4.4.4 ˇ TWRP 2.7.1.0
Asus Nexus 7 ˇ Android 4.4.4 ˇ ClockworkMod Touch 6.0.3.1
HTC Desire ˇ VJ CM10.1 (Android 4.2.2) ˇ ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0
Dell Streak 7 ˇ Android 3.2 ˇ ClockworkMod 6.0.1.1

imTousey
Old
Thanks Meter 10
love your app! any possiblility of adding an option to hide the status bar clock?

orville87
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by imTousey View Post
love your app! any possiblility of adding an option to hide the status bar clock?
Yes, enabled in pro version.

dadrc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Battery drain still an issue

Unfortunately, the latest patch 1.8 stil hasn't fixed the battery drain with proximity detection enabled. After letting my N4 idle for a few hours, Slidelock is responsible for over 40% of the battery usage, see attached screenshot.

Is there any hope this is fixable?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-04-23-06-07.png
Views:	180
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	2884622  
LG Nexus 4 ˇ Android 4.4.4 ˇ TWRP 2.7.1.0
Asus Nexus 7 ˇ Android 4.4.4 ˇ ClockworkMod Touch 6.0.3.1
HTC Desire ˇ VJ CM10.1 (Android 4.2.2) ˇ ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0
Dell Streak 7 ˇ Android 3.2 ˇ ClockworkMod 6.0.1.1

trawel
Old
(Last edited by trawel; 23rd August 2014 at 06:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Delete

Tags
android, kit kat, lockscreen, notifications, slidelock