Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more
Post Reply

Cyanogenmod 11 - usb otg

OP kidmanis

6th April 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #11  
DenisRonaldo798's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 129
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarfu4ndroid

Gt-I9105P


i cannot wipe anything coz i cant see display is white everytime

Try that:
1.Turn off you phone
2.Hold Vol.Down+Home+Power button for about 20-30 seconds then press Vol.Up
3.Connect you phone to you pc via usb cable
4.Run Odin and see if it detect you phone
5.If yes,flash the stock rom and see if that method fix your problem
7th April 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #12  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenisRonaldo798

Try that:
1.Turn off you phone
2.Hold Vol.Down+Home+Power button for about 20-30 seconds then press Vol.Up
3.Connect you phone to you pc via usb cable
4.Run Odin and see if it detect you phone
5.If yes,flash the stock rom and see if that method fix your problem

yes i have tried this also but it is not working can u tell me any process that can format /system using windows pc
7th April 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #13  
DenisRonaldo798's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 129
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarfu4ndroid

yes i have tried this also but it is not working can u tell me any process that can format /system using windows pc

Sorry mate i can't help you then
7th April 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenisRonaldo798

Sorry mate i can't help you then

i can go into recovery n also download mode but display is white
7th April 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #15  
DenisRonaldo798's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 129
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarfu4ndroid

i can go into recovery n also download mode but display is white

When you're in download mode does ODIN detect your device?If yes just try to flash the stock rom via ODIN
23rd August 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
OTG support
after the flash CyanogenMod11 in my devise s4mini i9192 OTG support or not?????????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes