Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KK][AOSP][TEAMEOS] OFFICIAL Fireball Nightlies

Tip us?
 
j3grizz
Old
#31  
j3grizz's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Oct 2011
FYI... I updated to the newest nightlie and still have the wake problem. The phone just won't wake, you have to pull the battery. Everything else works. I think the 4g isn't quite as strong as my previous rom (Viper) Thanks again for this rom.
 
jrior001
Old
#32  
jrior001's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,626
Posts: 1,770
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Va Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3grizz View Post
FYI... I updated to the newest nightlie and still have the wake problem. The phone just won't wake, you have to pull the battery. Everything else works. I think the 4g isn't quite as strong as my previous rom (Viper) Thanks again for this rom.
There's a delay? Or just won't wake at all Is this an all the time issue or just sometimes?
 
j3grizz
Old
#33  
j3grizz's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Oct 2011
Okay thanks GamerOnOne!

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

It won't wake at all. Happens at least one a day.
 
GamerOnOne
Old
(Last edited by GamerOnOne; 23rd July 2014 at 05:56 PM.)
#34  
GamerOnOne's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 64
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3grizz View Post
Okay thanks GamerOnOne![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

It won't wake at all. Happens at least one a day.
Cm11 on the 30th build 701 is stable.

They fixed:
Sync
Black out screen on calls
Dial pad
Signal is even better

I used PA gapps and the rom


Update:
Main site: http://smasherx.weebly.com

Downloads: http://d-h.st/users/Cjen1987/?fld_id=37559#files

They just came out with 7.2 universal, can be flashed on top of 7.1 or any aosp running 4.4.4

Superuser fix here if needed: http://d-h.st/awT

<<<--Thanks Junkie----To The Left--Hit it--
 
j3grizz
Old
#35  
j3grizz's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerOnOne View Post
Cm11 on the 30th build 701 is stable.

They fixed:
Sync
Black out screen on calls
Dial pad
Signal is even better

I used PA gapps and the rom


Update:
Main site: http://smasherx.weebly.com

Downloads: http://d-h.st/users/Cjen1987/?fld_id=37559#files

They just came out with 7.2 universal, can be flashed on top of 7.1 or any aosp running 4.4.4

Superuser fix here if needed: http://d-h.st/awT
I loaded this up and all seems OK! No random reboots or wake issues! Battery seems okay but discharges faster than Viper for sure. Thanks!
 
GamerOnOne
Old
#36  
GamerOnOne's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 64
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3grizz View Post
I loaded this up and all seems OK! No random reboots or wake issues! Battery seems okay but discharges faster than Viper for sure. Thanks!
Yeah kitkat is a battery hog on older devices.

You can get rom toolbox and stop apps from starting up.
Plus change to smartassv2 or interactive helps.
I/o to row or deadline.

Will help battery a little bit.

<<<--Thanks Junkie----To The Left--Hit it--
 
TheGOAT232412
Old
#37  
TheGOAT232412's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 240
Join Date: May 2011
I am also one that has been plagued by my phone not waking during a phone call. I would like to try j3grizz post and try out the rom. Unfortunately I am not sure which ROM or where to find the PA Gapps, if someone has the extra time and could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated! If not, thanks anyways!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes