No registration required

HTC S720t (ONE XT)

OP smrtta

23rd May 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello Frends !

I buy a new HTC s720t (ONE XT ) , and its work fine , but there is a problem on this phone i dont have a PlayStore (Google Play) from were can i download aplications , soo pls someone give e a solution what to do , i can find any post about this if someone know something pls HELP me ,
Soo if there is any room with PlayStore pls give me link or send me email here PLS HELP : koki_prilep@hotmail.com
23rd May 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 195

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtta

Hello Frends !

I buy a new HTC s720t (ONE XT ) , and its work fine , but there is a problem on this phone i dont have a PlayStore (Google Play) from were can i download aplications , soo pls someone give e a solution what to do , i can find any post about this if someone know something pls HELP me ,
Soo if there is any room with PlayStore pls give me link or send me email here PLS HELP : koki_prilep@hotmail.com

It looks like this is a Chinese variant of the Endeavor (One X+) quad core phone. This forum is for the Evita (One XL). I don't think there is much support in any of these forums for your phone. You should go to xda.cn and see what is available for you. Google is going to be your best friend with that model phone.
24th August 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcat8686

It looks like this is a Chinese variant of the Endeavor (One X+) quad core phone. This forum is for the Evita (One XL). I don't think there is much support in any of these forums for your phone. You should go to xda.cn and see what is available for you. Google is going to be your best friend with that model phone.

hi man i have the same phone and i'm in trouble i hope you can help me on it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread