Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,741 Members 46,904 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App][1.0.1]UUcleaner Get More RAM, Better Battery Life

Tip us?

nytpaandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default About uucleaner

Hy friends of uusafe Team, I was busy for few days, but Im here again. Thanks a lot for mention me in your thread
The last update is quite improved with adding the reminder for apps with massive wakeups feature, which is clearly necessary (in my opinion). I can also see the multiselection app feature is also readded. Im however still missing the little icons next to each app to indicate what have you disabled or not in each app. I have also to report that I had a dangerous bug with the inmediate previous version of this app, because I dont know why, after purifying some apps on my device, when rebooting, it entered in a loop rebooting and rebooting again and I could not even to make a factory reset to fix it, so I had to flash it to new (I was lucky because I had the firm and the tools necessary to do it ). Good job and keep this way. Kind regards

mangusZen
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Perfect app, really nice.
But what about system apps?

sidewinder25
Old
Thanks Meter 0
it's really nice, very effictive but it can't hibernate google play services which is a pretty annoying background service always waking up even if you hibernate it

thanks for this and we'll wait for more features to come!

TrueFriend-cz
Old
(Last edited by TrueFriend-cz; 24th August 2014 at 10:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 27
Please add functions: 1.as notification off - add off Vibrate, Locations and Wake Up (App Ops). 2.add support for system applications.
Tags
android cleaner, app manager, battery saver, greenify, uninstaller