Flag Zilina
Thanks Meter: 11

74 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandebergz

Do you use the 512mb ver or 1gb ver?

Mine is 1GB Chinese WCDMA version bought over a year ago. Probably using slightly different storage unit and/or motherboard. It works fine with ICS, but with @bgcngm's JB the SD card wasn't accessible. The new custom kernel fixed that, but in AOSP version I believe there is another problem, I think it's the internal storage which is visible, but sort of read only - all the apps were installed to SD card instead of internal storage which caused crashes for widget based apps (as those can run from internal storage only).
Note, that on my revision also Carliv Touch Recovery doesn't see the external SD card (probably because of JB stock kernel), only good old bgcngm's CWM allows to install JB or AOSP rom plus custom kernel.
15th July 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #43  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 4,960

1,793 posts
Donate to Me
More
[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by longo213

Mine is 1GB Chinese WCDMA version bought over a year ago. Probably using slightly different storage unit and/or motherboard. It works fine with ICS, but with @bgcngm's JB the SD card wasn't accessible. The new custom kernel fixed that, but in AOSP version I believe there is another problem, I think it's the internal storage which is visible, but sort of read only - all the apps were installed to SD card instead of internal storage which caused crashes for widget based apps (as those can run from internal storage only).
Note, that on my revision also Carliv Touch Recovery doesn't see the external SD card (probably because of JB stock kernel), only good old bgcngm's CWM allows to install JB or AOSP rom plus custom kernel.

Hi

Yes im aware of this issues, and The different hardware revisions.
Im looking at fixing The issue with this ROM.

Regarding recovery:

I already made an new version, problem is my ISP is having problems, so im on The 3rd day now without internet acess ( only via mobile)

To solve this recovery problems, there will be 4 recovery builds. I will explain that when i release.

Regards
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 13

70 posts
More
One more thing the Bluetooth seams not working properly, after paring the headset it doesn't work, the phone don't show the headset connected and don't allow him to work with the phone ...
24th August 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #45  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
More
Unhappy
You kept us waiting for the next update.
24th August 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #46  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 4,960

1,793 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardarmando

You kept us waiting for the next update.

Check my GitHub, you'll see why.

This is not The only device i support.
Things needs time, and my time is limited.

Also, keep in mind this is an old device, and my ZTE is not fully functional for an long time
Yet, im still maintaining this device, you have an new lewa ROM, and im working on The next kernel release.

Regards
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread