Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,368 Members 44,557 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Graviton ROM S4 i337

Tip us?

max420420
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default AOSP lockscreen

@upndwn4par
I have been using this rom for a while on my att s4 . I recently checked out the eclipse rom (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2351840) . Due to some problems of that rom i changed back to Graviton. One thing i really liked in Eclipse is the stock lockscree. Is there any way to add that in this rom? i tried to post the question in the rom devlopment post but couldn't. Any guide on how to do that?
Thanks

upndwn4par
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 9,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by max420420 View Post
@upndwn4par
I have been using this rom for a while on my att s4 . I recently checked out the eclipse rom (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2351840) . Due to some problems of that rom i changed back to Graviton. One thing i really liked in Eclipse is the stock lockscree. Is there any way to add that in this rom? i tried to post the question in the rom devlopment post but couldn't. Any guide on how to do that?
Thanks
There is a guide by didact74 in the VZW section, but I don't think that has been updated for KitKat. There are Xposed modules that do the same thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to upndwn4par For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

max420420
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by upndwn4par View Post
There is a guide by didact74 in the VZW section, but I don't think that has been updated for KitKat. There are Xposed modules that do the same thing.

Thank you so much for your reply!!!
I checked his guide..... Those steps are far beyond my ability Most i can do is flash zip files and editing build prop
I tried his flashable zip file . That didnt work. I think that only works with stock rom. I tried xposed module . didnt work either
If it's not too much to ask. is there any chance you can make a flashable zip specific for your rom?

Thank you again!!!!!!!!

upndwn4par
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 9,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by max420420 View Post
Thank you so much for your reply!!!
I checked his guide..... Those steps are far beyond my ability Most i can do is flash zip files and editing build prop
I tried his flashable zip file . That didnt work. I think that only works with stock rom. I tried xposed module . didnt work either
If it's not too much to ask. is there any chance you can make a flashable zip specific for your rom?

Thank you again!!!!!!!!
I always had that mod in Graviton, but no one seemed to use it. I kinda miss it as an option, so I'll add it to the next update.
The Following User Says Thank You to upndwn4par For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

max420420
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by upndwn4par View Post
I always had that mod in Graviton, but no one seemed to use it. I kinda miss it as an option, so I'll add it to the next update.

YAYYYY!!!!!
This rom will best rom then! already best for me. Waiting for next update!!!