Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 43,812 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.3] [Unofficial] CM 11

Tip us?

aaa839
Old
(Last edited by aaa839; 5th August 2014 at 11:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik050782 View Post
Yep! I am not going to update... But if we need any bug fix.. Then I will
Well it need some bug fix
Some bug I could findout
Screen touching problem)
sometime the touch screen is not sensitive even you have higher the sensitive value in Synapse
I/O Performance and throughput too bad and sometime buggy,will causing the unexpectable kernel panic
when the phone got heavy loading for apps(chrome base browser)
Voltage Value
we cannot change the Voltage Value(Lower or No effect) from Perfomance Setting in Omni
Battery Drain

karthik050782
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,822

DONATE TO ME
Do you face all this issue in grakernel? If not then please use grakernel, i don't want to take his credit, as he already posting and updating it..
For me need a kernel which will boot and usable.. hope you understand the point..
If you like my work, just click the donate to me button. It will give encouragement for the Hardwork

nvo2411
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Do you face all this issue in grakernel? If not then please use grakernel, i don't want to take his credit, as he already posting and updating it..
For me need a kernel which will boot and usable.. hope you understand the point..
The newest version of grakernel causes battery drain and random reboots across all the nightlies verified.

aaa839
Old
(Last edited by aaa839; 6th August 2014 at 07:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
I'm always using the lastest Grarak Kernel

That what I want to say,if nothing goes wrong,you don't have to update the rom bundle kernel to the latest version
the old version is more stable than the manual flash one,(that what your rom bundle)
it could prevent for the non-experts user to face and get in trouble with the rom(latest kernel)

The cpu voltage cannot be change in performance tab is the known issues in Omni(don't know why)
this appear in both Bundle and Flashone...

anyway,hope @Grarak have time to fix those bugs which I mention in last post of Grarak kernel 1.4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaa839 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yezi745
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Dear karthik050782, there is the possibility to update it?

karthik050782
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,822

DONATE TO ME
Sorry, due to macbook space I can't download cyanogen source.. If I buy an external disk then I will do it.. Till time no updates

Sent from my GT-I9103 using XDA Free mobile app
If you like my work, just click the donate to me button. It will give encouragement for the Hardwork
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karthik050782 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yezi745
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I am still looking forward to, thank you

karthik050782
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,822

DONATE TO ME
Bought 1 tb WD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karthik050782 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yezi745
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Really excited, waiting with the final result, expect to see works perfectly, thanks