Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 48,616 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][G900V]Hotspot Patch

Tip us?

rmckenney23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile1 View Post
I have the bool set to not show it, I must have left that mod in by accident.
Any way that it can be changed?

huedawg
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I flashed this , however, now I am stuck on the Verizon screen . I did wipe several times . ALso , this is a clean install . Ive never had Xposed or anything installed ?

huedawg
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Should work fine, just make a back up and try.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk Pro.

Please do not litter this thread with talk of xposed modules. Everyone knows about xposed and the pros and cons of using it.
I flashed this today , however, I seem to be stuck on the "Verizon Logo". I have a clean install , meaning , the only thing I had done prior was rooted the phone. I do have safestrap installed .

huedawg
Old
Thanks Meter 14
OP needs to update this thread to let people know that if you have a stock rom , with root ,and "custom recovery" , that this will not work . This has been done on 5 phones this evening , all having the same issues .

claytonjn
Old
Thanks Meter 660

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by huedawg View Post
OP needs to update this thread to let people know that if you have a stock rom , with root ,and "custom recovery" , that this will not work . This has been done on 5 phones this evening , all having the same issues .
Incorrect. If you read the 71 posts before yours you'd see that this does work. I'm guessing you're flashing on phones updated to NE9, whereas this was made for NCD firmware version.
Don't like this floating cascade icon that appears in some of your MultiWindow apps on your Galaxy Note 10.1?

Click here to change it!

huedawg
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonjn View Post
Incorrect. If you read the 71 posts before yours you'd see that this does work. I'm guessing you're flashing on phones updated to NE9, whereas this was made for NCD firmware version.
Incorrect

claytonjn
Old
Thanks Meter 660

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by huedawg View Post
Incorrect
Then you're doing something wrong, because it worked perfectly for me and others. As is always the case when something isn't working as expected you're going to need to get some logs.
Don't like this floating cascade icon that appears in some of your MultiWindow apps on your Galaxy Note 10.1?

Click here to change it!

RiggsDaRuler
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
This will enable native mobile hotspot on your SM-G900V device.

Please do not litter this thread with talk of xposed modules. Everyone knows about xposed an the pros and cons of using it.

Compatible with:
■Odexed
■Deodexed

Flash via "custom" recovery!
Wipe dalvik

DOWNLOAD

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
How were you able to get the Hotspot tab on the pull down menu... or was that included in the zip. Only asking because I already patched the hotspot. But not with your zip. Was searching how to get that up there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app