Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,205 Members 39,733 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tasker/TasGear samples

Tip us?

Enigma Hall
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Why not a setup to make tasker turn on the bluetooth and connect to the gear every time you get a notification and after it turn off the bluetooth? Itīs a cellphone battery saver for people who only wants to know the notifications but prefer to answer with the cellphone. Drain very less the battery than be connected all the time. The gear bluetooth in other side is very economic and can be on all the time disconnected from the phone. My Gear stands 3 days without need of charge if i dont connect it with my cellphone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enigma Hall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brada1983
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Hall View Post
Why not a setup to make tasker turn on the bluetooth and connect to the gear every time you get a notification and after it turn off the bluetooth? Itīs a cellphone battery saver for people who only wants to know the notifications but prefer to answer with the cellphone. Drain very less the battery than be connected all the time. The gear bluetooth in other side is very economic and can be on all the time disconnected from the phone. My Gear stands 3 days without need of charge if i dont connect it with my cellphone.
Any ideas on how to do this?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
KEEP ON ROCKING IN THE FREE WORLD!!!

My devices:
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE III (N9005)
SAMSUNG GALAXY GEAR (SM-V700) NULLED
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II (N7100)
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE (N7000)
HTC DESIRE HD
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB P1000 (enjoyed this one)
HUAWEI SONIC U8650 (low budget hell machine )
APPLE IPHONE 4 (sorry I ever wasted money on it)
HTC DESIRE (enjoyed it until HTC f.. me)
APPLE IPHONE 3GS (slow as hell)

tooandrew
Old
(Last edited by tooandrew; 13th June 2014 at 03:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 21
How could I use tasgear to send %avcomm info to the phone from the gear? I am confused by intents but I'm working on something. I tried to do the same profiles as the gear battery to phone only with %avcomm in the extra field, and instead of a variable set task, an autoshare Google search for %avcomm intent task

I did a cursory search of the thread, so if it's already been asked and I missed it, I apologize
IF I HELPED YOU, HIT THANKS
My Devices:
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3, rooted and running Wicked X v7.3, undervolted and overclocked, powered by ktoonsez's KT747 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Gear, rooted and running Null Rom 23, undervolted 4.2.2
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, rooted and running CivZ-FLEXNOTE-8.0 Rev1.8, powered by Civato's SphereKat-Rev2.2 kernel 4.4.2
Dell Inspiron Duo running android x86 4.3

wasterwaster
Old
(Last edited by wasterwaster; 24th August 2014 at 10:50 AM.) Reason: missing characters
Thanks Meter 0
Default use the power button

Hello.
Is there a way to show a popup message on my phone every time I press the power button on my gear to wake it up?

Brendo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasterwaster View Post
Hello.
Is there a way to show a popup message on my phone every time I press the power button on my gear to wake it up?
In theory, yes. However you need to find the keycode that is triggered. It's a bit unconventional on this watch. You may be better off triggering with a screen event instead?
Samsung Galaxy S IV (i9505) | 16GB
[ROM: Stock KK 4.4.2 | XXUFNC9 | MODEM GSM/LTE: XXUEML4/XXUFMC9 | BL: PRE-KNOX | K: ADAM | RECOVERY: PhilZ]
DOMINATION | XPOSED

OTHER DEVICES:

Google Nexus 5 | 32GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7310) | 32Gb
[ROM: CM10.2 | CPU: 1.4ghz]
Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 LTE (T525) | 16Gb

Pebble (Kickstarter)
Galaxy Gear (Null_)
Gear Live ()
Google Glass (Explorer)

--------
My Android Downloads