Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,337 Members 38,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is Korean m110s firmware compatible with i9000?

Tip us?

LuqmaanMathee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74
Default Is Korean m110s firmware compatible with i9000?

Someone please help me. I want to try Korean firmware because I'm having errors when mounting my SD and also getting boot loops which just displays the i9000 logo and nothing else. Also behind my battery the sticker says i9000gsmh. Someone please help me. I'm trying to fix my phone and it's been like this for almost a week. I can flash back to stock and repartition and all but after an hour or so if I try and reboot it simply boot loops. When I'm in recovery (custom) it says SD card not detected. Please help.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Free mobile app

kalpetros
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuqmaanMathee View Post
Someone please help me. I want to try Korean firmware because I'm having errors when mounting my SD and also getting boot loops which just displays the i9000 logo and nothing else. Also behind my battery the sticker says i9000gsmh. Someone please help me. I'm trying to fix my phone and it's been like this for almost a week. I can flash back to stock and repartition and all but after an hour or so if I try and reboot it simply boot loops. When I'm in recovery (custom) it says SD card not detected. Please help.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Free mobile app
No it's not compatible. Try to flash the correct firmware using Odin. Also use a 512 pit and check re-partition.

LuqmaanMathee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpetros View Post
No it's not compatible. Try to flash the correct firmware using Odin. Also use a 512 pit and check re-partition.
Tried that already. Not sure what to do. New nand maybe?

I'm Batman!

kalpetros
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuqmaanMathee View Post
Tried that already. Not sure what to do. New nand maybe?

I'm Batman!
You don't have the Korean version. The Korean's version SSN is SEC-SHWM110S(B). Why do you want to flash the Korean version?

Try flashing XXJVU. If it still doesn't work then there is something wrong with your hardware.

Also use Odin 1.83 as this is the last supported version for I9000.

To download XXJVU see this.