Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

One max problem with gps

Tip us?

MANOS1968
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default One max problem with gps

I have HTC ONE MAX and I have problem with gps.[echo] it installs NAVIGON and it cannot find and lock the satellites, it writes me constantly waiting of signal GPS

impidan
Old
Thanks Meter 1
got the same issue with any navigation software after updating to 4.4

contacted htc about it, telling me that it has to be a hardware issue and i should send it in.

as i do not believe it is hardware related, i was wondering if i could be able to roll back to 4.3?
GNex // Stock 4.3 // TWRP
Iconia A500 // TegraOwners v170

gamer4208
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had that problem when I updated to sense 6 on my Sprint One Max. They also told me it was a hardware problem. When I went back to 5.5 it was fine.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

woldemariam
Old
(Last edited by woldemariam; 25th June 2014 at 07:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer4208 View Post
I had that problem when I updated to sense 6 on my Sprint One Max. They also told me it was a hardware problem. When I went back to 5.5 it was fine.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
How can I downgrade from 6.0 to sense 5.5? GPS is giving me a hard time on my sprint one max.

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 51
I've got the same problems opened a thread about location services not locking in and dropping out I have same problems with navigon. And my weather app either shows the weather for my location being United kingdom which is precise as f*** OR just the main city I live in its used to be very precise before giving specific town I was in. I upgraded to 4.4 and then sense 6 custom. I would rather roll back to a 4.3 Rom but haven't really seen any yet. Navigon was a bit better today I had location mode set to high accuracy but it did lose its way on an hour journey home about 3 or 4 times.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

connexus
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Just got Sense 6 upgrade on Verizon, now GPS is screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by woldemariam View Post
How can I downgrade from 6.0 to sense 5.5? GPS is giving me a hard time on my sprint one max.
Got Sense 6 upgrade on August 19, and my GPS has been way off ever since. Any advice on how to downgrade from Sense 6.0 to Sense 5.5 so I can have accurate GPS back would be really helpful.