Ask a question

No registration required

One max problem with gps

OP MANOS1968

14th May 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have HTC ONE MAX and I have problem with gps.[echo] it installs NAVIGON and it cannot find and lock the satellites, it writes me constantly waiting of signal GPS
15th May 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
got the same issue with any navigation software after updating to 4.4

contacted htc about it, telling me that it has to be a hardware issue and i should send it in.

as i do not believe it is hardware related, i was wondering if i could be able to roll back to 4.3?
15th May 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #3  
Flag Westfield

11 posts
More
I had that problem when I updated to sense 6 on my Sprint One Max. They also told me it was a hardware problem. When I went back to 5.5 it was fine.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th June 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #4  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer4208

I had that problem when I updated to sense 6 on my Sprint One Max. They also told me it was a hardware problem. When I went back to 5.5 it was fine.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

How can I downgrade from 6.0 to sense 5.5? GPS is giving me a hard time on my sprint one max.
Last edited by woldemariam; 25th June 2014 at 08:57 PM.
25th June 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 70

948 posts
More
I've got the same problems opened a thread about location services not locking in and dropping out I have same problems with navigon. And my weather app either shows the weather for my location being United kingdom which is precise as f*** OR just the main city I live in its used to be very precise before giving specific town I was in. I upgraded to 4.4 and then sense 6 custom. I would rather roll back to a 4.3 Rom but haven't really seen any yet. Navigon was a bit better today I had location mode set to high accuracy but it did lose its way on an hour journey home about 3 or 4 times.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk
25th August 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #6  
Flag Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
More
Just got Sense 6 upgrade on Verizon, now GPS is screwed
Quote:
Originally Posted by woldemariam

How can I downgrade from 6.0 to sense 5.5? GPS is giving me a hard time on my sprint one max.

Got Sense 6 upgrade on August 19, and my GPS has been way off ever since. Any advice on how to downgrade from Sense 6.0 to Sense 5.5 so I can have accurate GPS back would be really helpful.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread