Garmin Xperia

OP kristijan15

2nd June 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 27

78 posts
More
Can someone pls share the garmin xperia navigation app as this is not available to download in my country through xperia lounge?
Thanks in advance
4th June 2014, 12:18 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristijan15

Can someone pls share the garmin xperia navigation app as this is not available to download in my country through xperia lounge?
Thanks in advance

I just grabbed the apk from my UK spec'ed Xperia Z2 (D6503 running 4.4.2 build 17.1.A.2.55). I have zipped the apk with max compression. Just unpack and test as you need. Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Navigation_5.0.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (18.53 MB, 736 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RedDragonTaff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 27

78 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonTaff

I just grabbed the apk from my UK spec'ed Xperia Z2 (D6503 running 4.4.2 build 17.1.A.2.55). I have zipped the apk with max compression. Just unpack and test as you need. Hope this helps.

Thanks alot
25th August 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

40 posts
I think, the extension for SmartWatch 2 will be available in Google Play, and it will let SmartWatch 2 receive navigation information, via Bluetooth, from the smartphone. Users will see a detailed map on their wrist, making it easy to navigate on foot. You will be able to see your current position, as well as your route, and there’s also a neat zoom function which lets you take a closer look at your map.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread