FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Garmin Xperia

2nd June 2014, 10:42 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Can someone pls share the garmin xperia navigation app as this is not available to download in my country through xperia lounge?
Thanks in advance

4th June 2014, 12:18 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristijan15

Can someone pls share the garmin xperia navigation app as this is not available to download in my country through xperia lounge?
Thanks in advance

I just grabbed the apk from my UK spec'ed Xperia Z2 (D6503 running 4.4.2 build 17.1.A.2.55). I have zipped the apk with max compression. Just unpack and test as you need. Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Navigation_5.0.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (18.53 MB, 1040 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RedDragonTaff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 01:42 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonTaff

I just grabbed the apk from my UK spec'ed Xperia Z2 (D6503 running 4.4.2 build 17.1.A.2.55). I have zipped the apk with max compression. Just unpack and test as you need. Hope this helps.

Thanks alot
25th August 2014, 11:42 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think, the extension for SmartWatch 2 will be available in Google Play, and it will let SmartWatch 2 receive navigation information, via Bluetooth, from the smartphone. Users will see a detailed map on their wrist, making it easy to navigate on foot. You will be able to see your current position, as well as your route, and there’s also a neat zoom function which lets you take a closer look at your map.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread