Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,398 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] When will we see CyanogenMod for the G3?

Tip us?

TheBestEver
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovyGeek View Post
More than Cyanogen? Let's get real, except for the Nexus Cyanogen is usually pretty buggy even after multiple releases and I never thought it adds any particular value to my experience... Well, except for some weird looking icons and strange choice of color schemes. Sure, if you are into theming your phone there may be something there for you, but the first thing I do with any phone is install a plain black background, select white fonts and move on. If you feel the launcher is buggy there is Nova or apex.
I've been using CyanogenMod on every single one of my devices for years now. Never has one device been like you explained it. Maybe one small issue every now and then but I've always used nightlys and never had any major issue on any of my devices. If you don't like CM why comment in a thread about them?

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello00 View Post
keep an eye on this forum
CM isn't always put in Original Development. Sometimes a thread isn't even posted at all. Yes it should be in Original but this is XDA after all lol

GroovyGeek
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestEver View Post
If you don't like CM why comment in a thread about them?[COLOR="Silver"]
And where do you suggest I post my opinion about CM if not in a CM thread? You like it I don't. I stated my reasons, you stated yours. why do we have to agree?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyGeek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheBestEver
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovyGeek View Post
And where do you suggest I post my opinion about CM if not in a CM thread? You like it I don't. I stayed my reasons, you stayed yours. why do we have to agree?
Well said

coljuay
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestEver View Post
Well said
nobody need to agree. Just like to know, dev working a G3 intl version of cyanogen mod. END. haha..