Originally Posted by coelhooliveirar
1. Reinstalled stock rom to get the stock kernel
2. Ran triangle away, asked to reset counter (it was already 0 but I did that anyway)
3. Asked triangle away bootloader to take me to the download mode
4. flashed modem via odin (modem from N9005VJUFNG3_N9005UUBFNG2_CHO)
5. PASS. rebooted the device on the recovery mode. Reset system
6. I am stuck in the N9005VJUFNG2. Rom: n9005xxugng1
happened to me also, sometimes it can be a pain in the a$$..
1. make a backup of ur rom...
2. run triangle away
3. after that is done, flash firmware via ODIN, or u can try mobile ODIN from chainfire - free version... but I would do ODIN v3.09
4. check in about and your modem and bootloader should change... but if u do not want the bootloader, then do mobile ODIN...
for my tmobile updates on my N900T I use 1, 2, 3 when it gives me a hard time.. after the firmware through Odin, and check and make sure everything worked, I then do Odin flash TWRP and restore my rom...
Black - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2
| 64gb Samsung | N900TUVUDNF4
White - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2
Sprint SG TAB3 7in - SM-T217S | TWRP 2700 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2
SG TAB2 10.1 = GT-P5113 < | > SG TAB2 7in GT-P3113 = Not Rooted 4.2.2
My Threads - T-Mo SG Note 3
| SG Note 3
| SG Tab 3 7in T217S
| My Stock ODEX Roms and Firmware's Web Site...