Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,398 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] Error Flash Stock Rom 4.2.2

Tip us?
 
EgyMan
Old
#1  
EgyMan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 187
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default [HELP] Error Flash Stock Rom 4.2.2

i have make downgrade form 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 i9500

and it's working fine

but i need flash this rom [ I9500XXUBMG9_I9500OJVBMG9_LYS.zip ]

it's show massage on phone

SW REV Invalid Magic Strings

and on odin

Code:
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9500XXUBMG9_I9500OJVBMG9_I9500XXUBMG9_HOME.tar.md 5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> sboot.bin
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!! 
<ID:0/003> FAIL!
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/003> Removed!!
note [ i check icon for knox on phone it's removed after downgrade ]

i use this rom for downgrade [ XFE-I9500XXUBMH1-20130927115211.zip ]
 
vbfather
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Nov 2006
same problem with me.. any help guys?
 
alialjorany
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 34
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgyMan View Post
i have make downgrade form 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 i9500

and it's working fine

but i need flash this rom [ I9500XXUBMG9_I9500OJVBMG9_LYS.zip ]

it's show massage on phone

SW REV Invalid Magic Strings

and on odin

Code:
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9500XXUBMG9_I9500OJVBMG9_I9500XXUBMG9_HOME.tar.md 5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> sboot.bin
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!! 
<ID:0/003> FAIL!
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/003> Removed!!
note [ i check icon for knox on phone it's removed after downgrade ]

i use this rom for downgrade [ XFE-I9500XXUBMH1-20130927115211.zip ]
i have the same case my phone is hang up on logo and cant flash with any firmware its i9500
 
MAX 404
Old
#4  
MAX 404's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 653
Posts: 1,090
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama / Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgyMan View Post
i have make downgrade form 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 i9500

and it's working fine

but i need flash this rom [ I9500XXUBMG9_I9500OJVBMG9_LYS.zip ]

it's show massage on phone

SW REV Invalid Magic Strings

and on odin



note [ i check icon for knox on phone it's removed after downgrade ]

i use this rom for downgrade [ XFE-I9500XXUBMH1-20130927115211.zip ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbfather View Post
same problem with me.. any help guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alialjorany View Post
i have the same case my phone is hang up on logo and cant flash with any firmware its i9500


Hi mates ,


If you have a 4.4.2 bootloader you can not flash ( odin) any firmware with a bootloader older that that. You can only flash (odin) firmware with the same bootloader or newer. This apply to stock firmware not custom firmwares as they do not have bootloaders


@alialjorany can you get into download mode? flash firmware again
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....

 
fperezlopez
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default Finally some hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX 404 View Post
Hi mates ,


If you have a 4.4.2 bootloader you can not flash ( odin) any firmware with a bootloader older that that. You can only flash (odin) firmware with the same bootloader or newer. This apply to stock firmware not custom firmwares as they do not have bootloaders


@alialjorany can you get into download mode? flash firmware again


Sounds like you know what you're talking about, so could you clarify how and what files we would need to flash firmware via download mode instead of Odin.

Thanks!
 
Truble99s
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by fperezlopez View Post
Sounds like you know what you're talking about, so could you clarify how and what files we would need to flash firmware via download mode instead of Odin.

Thanks!
look at google page for more infotmation check this:
 
MAX 404
Old
#7  
MAX 404's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 653
Posts: 1,090
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama / Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by fperezlopez View Post
Sounds like you know what you're talking about, so could you clarify how and what files we would need to flash firmware via download mode instead of Odin.

Thanks!
Hi

You can only flash custom rom with custom recoveries , stock firmware only with odin
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Integrate Social Networks Into Your Project With ASNE Library

Social network applications and services have developed into major parts ofour … more

Give Your Android Wear Device a Lock Screen with Lockable

Without a doubt,Android Wear is one of the most frequently talked abouttopics of … more

Forums Added for the LG G Watch R and Samsung Gear S

A little over a week ago, LG “inadvertently” let the world know about the … more

Secrecy App Goes Open Source, New LG Android Wear Device! – XDA Developer TV

Secrecy encryption app goes open source! That and much … more