Originally Posted by species_5618
i can see more people have this issues of not being able to root it and soft bricked there phone.
Now i might have forgot to check usb debugging, but every else i did by the book... done this so many time.. seems i was not
Now i tried to recover using the original software, but.. it seems to not exist. i have a "Dutch note 3 neo LTE, 16 gig, white"
but the SSN code (at the back of the phone) is not to be found in the software databases of samsung.
now i have found a (nederlands = dutch) version Sammobile:
Model name: GALAXY Note 3 Neo LTE
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 04:06:28 +0000
Product Code: PHN
does anyone know if i can use this version to or what version to use?
Got a update here that fix my dutch NEO.
1) Rebooted PC
2) shutdown NEO (removed Batt for 5min)
3) removed sim and sd-card
4) Made sure KIES was NOT running
5) redownloaded the NEO rooting tool (the version for hexa core having odin 3.07 and CF-Auto-Root-hllte-hlltexx-smn7505.tar.md5)
6) power up NEO in recover mode
7) used another USB port and made sure it detected the NEO
8) flashes it again... and it worked.
hopes this helps some of you
---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------
Originally Posted by ajaloro
hi there, i need help, im using sm n7506v, i follow the instruction of rooting and download the right file for me, and it was succesful, but after i root the phone annoying pop up always comes it is "unfortunately, the process com.andoid process has stop, pleease help if any body know how to fix it, it turns my network connection turn on and off, thanks in advance...
I'm not sure what can caused that. unless others have a better idea i would:
1) make sure you did not installed anything that might have upset your phone, uninstall on doubt
2) power down device, remove battery and ds-card, wait 5 min power up without sd-card and see if it fixes it.
3) or unroot it back using the original software, and try again and make sure you did everything correct.
if your rerooting:
1) make sure you have the correct default firmware for your device. you should be able to find them at:
(prefer this website)
2) use lates odin, should be 3.09.
3) find a good tutorial, you might take a look at this one:
(please note i have NOT check this my self, just found it for you)
1) Make sure samsung kies is NOT running
2) check if you have installed the correct samsung USB drivers
3) reboot your PC, just to be sure
4) enable developer mode in your phones setting, you can find it: general/more > phone-info/about. scroll down to build version
and tab this 7 times. this enabled developer mode. go back one menu step you should now have a developer option added.
go in this option and enable USB-Debugging if not already enabled.
5) Find a good and clear tutorial, there are many
6) you should to able to find a complete zip file containing odin 3.07 and your devices rooting file.
7) Now power down neo, remove battery and sim and sd-card before rooting again ( this is just a precaution )
8) Power up the neo and go in recover mode
9) Use another USB port this time, and make sure its detected properly
10) follow tutorial instruction (it should instruct you to connect your phone while in recovery mode and start up odin, then selecting the rooting file for your phone, wait until it stated: added and press start). Phone should reboot automatically if all when fine
Most important make sure, it is for your phone
hope you find a solution