Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,457 Members 51,775 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CF-Auto-Root Note 3 Neo SM-N7505

Tip us?

ajaloro
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default need help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by species_5618 View Post
Hi there,

i can see more people have this issues of not being able to root it and soft bricked there phone.

Now i might have forgot to check usb debugging, but every else i did by the book... done this so many time.. seems i was not
paying attention.

Now i tried to recover using the original software, but.. it seems to not exist. i have a "Dutch note 3 neo LTE, 16 gig, white"
but the SSN code (at the back of the phone) is not to be found in the software databases of samsung.

now i have found a (nederlands = dutch) version Sammobile:

Model: SM-N7505
Model name: GALAXY Note 3 Neo LTE
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2477720
Build date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 04:06:28 +0000
Product Code: PHN
PDA: N7505XXUANAD
CSC: N7505PHNANA5
MODEM: N7505XXUANAC

does anyone know if i can use this version to or what version to use?
hi there, i need help, im using sm n7506v, i follow the instruction of rooting and download the right file for me, and it was succesful, but after i root the phone annoying pop up always comes it is "unfortunately, the process com.andoid process has stop, pleease help if any body know how to fix it, it turns my network connection turn on and off, thanks in advance...

species_5618
Old
(Last edited by species_5618; 10th August 2014 at 11:17 PM.) Reason: added info
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Hi there,

i can see more people have this issues of not being able to root it and soft bricked there phone.

Now i might have forgot to check usb debugging, but every else i did by the book... done this so many time.. seems i was not
paying attention.

Now i tried to recover using the original software, but.. it seems to not exist. i have a "Dutch note 3 neo LTE, 16 gig, white"
but the SSN code (at the back of the phone) is not to be found in the software databases of samsung.

now i have found a (nederlands = dutch) version Sammobile:

Model: SM-N7505
Model name: GALAXY Note 3 Neo LTE
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2477720
Build date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 04:06:28 +0000
Product Code: PHN
PDA: N7505XXUANAD
CSC: N7505PHNANA5
MODEM: N7505XXUANAC

does anyone know if i can use this version to or what version to use?
Hi there,

Got a update here that fix my dutch NEO.

1) Rebooted PC
2) shutdown NEO (removed Batt for 5min)
3) removed sim and sd-card
4) Made sure KIES was NOT running
5) redownloaded the NEO rooting tool (the version for hexa core having odin 3.07 and CF-Auto-Root-hllte-hlltexx-smn7505.tar.md5)
6) power up NEO in recover mode
7) used another USB port and made sure it detected the NEO
8) flashes it again... and it worked.

hopes this helps some of you

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaloro View Post
hi there, i need help, im using sm n7506v, i follow the instruction of rooting and download the right file for me, and it was succesful, but after i root the phone annoying pop up always comes it is "unfortunately, the process com.andoid process has stop, pleease help if any body know how to fix it, it turns my network connection turn on and off, thanks in advance...
hi there,

I'm not sure what can caused that. unless others have a better idea i would:

1) make sure you did not installed anything that might have upset your phone, uninstall on doubt
2) power down device, remove battery and ds-card, wait 5 min power up without sd-card and see if it fixes it.
3) or unroot it back using the original software, and try again and make sure you did everything correct.

if your rerooting:

unrooting:
1) make sure you have the correct default firmware for your device. you should be able to find them at:
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ (prefer this website)
or
http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SM-G7106
2) use lates odin, should be 3.09.
3) find a good tutorial, you might take a look at this one:
http://theunlockr.com/2014/06/30/how...xy-note-3-neo/ (please note i have NOT check this my self, just found it for you)

rooting:
1) Make sure samsung kies is NOT running
2) check if you have installed the correct samsung USB drivers
3) reboot your PC, just to be sure
4) enable developer mode in your phones setting, you can find it: general/more > phone-info/about. scroll down to build version
and tab this 7 times. this enabled developer mode. go back one menu step you should now have a developer option added.
go in this option and enable USB-Debugging if not already enabled.
5) Find a good and clear tutorial, there are many
6) you should to able to find a complete zip file containing odin 3.07 and your devices rooting file.
7) Now power down neo, remove battery and sim and sd-card before rooting again ( this is just a precaution )
8) Power up the neo and go in recover mode
9) Use another USB port this time, and make sure its detected properly
10) follow tutorial instruction (it should instruct you to connect your phone while in recovery mode and start up odin, then selecting the rooting file for your phone, wait until it stated: added and press start). Phone should reboot automatically if all when fine

Most important make sure, it is for your phone

hope you find a solution
The Following User Says Thank You to species_5618 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mazelost
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default I still need some help!

I have been trying the whole day to root my N7505 but always i end up with a soft bricked phone I tried all the possible combinations have mentioned here and in the other forums but none worked for me!! I am on XXUANB1 and i tried both CF auto root files but not luck!!
Has anybody any idea what is wrong?It is my first time with a samsung device that refuses to be rooted!

priyansh17
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazelost View Post
I have been trying the whole day to root my N7505 but always i end up with a soft bricked phone I tried all the possible combinations have mentioned here and in the other forums but none worked for me!! I am on XXUANB1 and i tried both CF auto root files but not luck!!
Has anybody any idea what is wrong?It is my first time with a samsung device that refuses to be rooted!
Have you tried running the Odin program as administrator.. I faced similar problem initially as I was simply double clicking on the icon
Samsung Note 3 NEO <--Samsung Galaxy S3 <--Samsung Galaxy Nexus <--Motorola Defy <--HTC Tattoo <--Nokia n73 <--Motorola L6i <--Nokia 6681 <--Nokia 3125 <--LG R series CDMA <--Samsung n620
The Following User Says Thank You to priyansh17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

species_5618
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyansh17 View Post
Have you tried running the Odin program as administrator.. I faced similar problem initially as I was simply double clicking on the icon
Correct, you do need to do that.

Anyluck on it ?

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to species_5618 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mazelost
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyansh17 View Post
Quote:
Correct, you do need to do that.

Anyluck on it ?

Well,thank you both for your answers!!Finally after many efforts and much...reading i succeeded in rooting my phone!!After having flashed all firmwares i at last found the...rootable one:XXUANAD for GERMANY(DBT).
This was the only one which worked and i finally have a rooted NEO!!

species_5618
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Happy to hear that . Have a lot of fun with your newly rooted neo