Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,798 Members 38,954 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][KTU84P] SlimKat - mondrianwifi - [Build 7.4][+ Weeklies]

Tip us?
 
cloud71
Old
#151  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 167
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
You can move individual apps to SD card that allow it... and of course if the app allows you to configure it. But changing the default storage became a bit trickier since JellyBean.
Hmmm well is there an app that will change the default? I tryed advanced download manager, but you have to go to site through the app.


Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
The Cloudman
---------------------

Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4
Rooted / Modded


Apple IPAD 2
JailBroke / Modded
 
cloud71
Old
#152  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 167
Join Date: Jan 2012
They ever look into the focus in the camera setting? still can't change focus to auto.

Also not sure if this is related but, when using the camera it will not focus unless the flash is being used.
Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
The Cloudman
---------------------

Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4
Rooted / Modded


Apple IPAD 2
JailBroke / Modded
 
arrrghhh
Old
#153  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3483
Posts: 11,118
Join Date: Feb 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud71 View Post
Hmmm well is there an app that will change the default? I tryed advanced download manager, but you have to go to site through the app.
Link2SD? I've never needed to mess with this, was hoping someone would respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud71 View Post
They ever look into the focus in the camera setting? still can't change focus to auto.

Also not sure if this is related but, when using the camera it will not focus unless the flash is being used.
Any suggestions?
Use CM? I think Slim may be dead for this tablet, I haven't been able to build it for a while. I'm not even thinking about fixing issues (camera, bluetooth) if I can't build it.
 
cloud71
Old
#154  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 167
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Link2SD? I've never needed to mess with this, was hoping someone would respond.
I use link2sd, have used this app for a few years . Its a great app


Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
The Cloudman
---------------------

Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4
Rooted / Modded


Apple IPAD 2
JailBroke / Modded
 
arrrghhh
Old
(Last edited by arrrghhh; 23rd August 2014 at 02:09 AM.)
#155  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3483
Posts: 11,118
Join Date: Feb 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud71 View Post
I use link2sd, have used this app for a few years . Its a great app
Not sure what the issue is, if you've heard of it?

Anyhoo, I think Slim has fixed the issue on their side - I just had some simple overlay problems to fix and I have a new build!! Will be flashing shortly, assuming it's good I will upload.

Stay tuned!

Edit - build 7.4 is up and ready to go - working great here!

The camera focus issue is interesting, it's still present. Only continuous is available, and the option becomes unavailable completely with the flash enabled. I may bug the Slim devs about it, not sure what could be wrong...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cloud71
Old
#156  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 167
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I think Slim has fixed the issue on their side - I just had some simple overlay problems to fix and I have a new build!! Will be flashing shortly, assuming it's good I will upload.

Stay tuned!

Edit - build 7.4 is up and ready to go - working great here!

The camera focus issue is interesting, it's still present. Only continuous is available, and the option becomes unavailable completely with the flash enabled. I may bug the Slim devs about it, not sure what could be wrong...
That would be great,,, would love to see the camera focus working right

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
The Cloudman
---------------------

Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4
Rooted / Modded


Apple IPAD 2
JailBroke / Modded
 
cloud71
Old
#157  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 167
Join Date: Jan 2012
Got a question, you know the battery icon that shows when charging when the tab is off?

Is there a way to add that to slim?
Or atleast some other charging icon that shows how much its charged?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
The Cloudman
---------------------

Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4
Rooted / Modded


Apple IPAD 2
JailBroke / Modded

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes