Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 48,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXUGNF1][4.4.2] S5 RivalStorm V2.1 [SLIM][S5 Apps/Features][03/07/14]

Tip us?

amoodia
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingWiidesire View Post
Solution:
replace SecSettings with that one: http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/23555262/file.html. Now add your widgets to your third party launcher and go back to this SecSettings:
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/42249857/file.html
It should also work now for adding new widgets
thanks @dack23
sorry to bother you, but can you please explain step by step how and where to find SecSettings ? thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to amoodia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CraigHardy
Old
Thanks Meter 45
System/priv-app folder

amoodia
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigHardy View Post
System/priv-app folder
thank you i figured out , but now after i replaced these file when i click on widgets i get :: aplication is not installed on your phone. if i go back in priv-app folder and i click on secsettings to install it , i get error : parsing package . what should i do ?

CraigHardy
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoodia View Post
thank you i figured out , but now after i replaced these file when i click on widgets i get :: aplication is not installed on your phone. if i go back in priv-app folder and i click on secsettings to install it , i get error : parsing package . what should i do ?
Not completely sure as i haven't used TW in quite a while, but i don't think you need to install the SecSettings, just replace it, set the permissions, reboot into recovery, clear the cache/dalvik cache then reboot? see how that works

amoodia
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigHardy View Post
Not completely sure as i haven't used TW in quite a while, but i don't think you need to install the SecSettings, just replace it, set the permissions, reboot into recovery, clear the cache/dalvik cache then reboot? see how that works
it is not opening more. it stays with SAMSUNG logo on