T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more
Post Reply

Charging cradle! Where can I buy it?

OP joyo22

6th May 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #1  
joyo22's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bogota
Thanks Meter: 83
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Well, my dog kinda ate the charging cradle. It charges well but does not fit properly. Any ideas where I can get one? I tried Amazon and Ebay but couldn't find them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to joyo22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
http://iamtov.com/2014/05/06/100-ori...charging-dock/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=221434035434


Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
9th May 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #3  
joyo22's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bogota
Thanks Meter: 83
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakulinho

http://iamtov.com/2014/05/06/100-ori...charging-dock/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=221434035434


Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks pal. Itīs a little expensive now, but I'll consider buying it.
25th May 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
yes - any others found
I havn't found any others.

Guess I'll have to get one of these for now. Too bad we can't find that nifty charging like stand that you see at the sprint store.

I'm debating on buying one of these and an acrylic generic watch stand and going to hack at it until it resembles something similiar
The Following User Says Thank You to grantb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Virginia
Thanks Meter: 6
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantb

I havn't found any others.

Guess I'll have to get one of these for now. Too bad we can't find that nifty charging like stand that you see at the sprint store.

I'm debating on buying one of these and an acrylic generic watch stand and going to hack at it until it resembles something similiar

http://www.amazon.com/Yakamoz-Chargi...+2+neo+charger
21st June 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #6  
joyo22's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bogota
Thanks Meter: 83
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie2006

http://www.amazon.com/Yakamoz-Chargi...+2+neo+charger

I finally went for the original one for $30. I am planning to sell the Gear 2 Neo in a few months and it's a "plus" to have the original charging cradle.
21st June 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
League City, TX
Thanks Meter: 34
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Wow, I just paid $14 shipped from the Samsung website. There's a code for half-off of the default $19.99 direct from Samsung.
22nd June 2014, 06:39 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
League City, TX
Thanks Meter: 34
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
FYI... for the coupon code: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53564718
The Following User Says Thank You to BigDanInTX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyo22

Well, my dog kinda ate the charging cradle. It charges well but does not fit properly. Any ideas where I can get one? I tried Amazon and Ebay but couldn't find them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

FYI: http://www.ebay.com/itm/EEEKit-Samsu...item2c8a106ace

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes