Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,308 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from sbreen94: nV Rom RLS4 has been released with new features, and fixes!

[ROM][JULY 1][1.54.401.10][Sense 6][RLS4] nV One M8 `._ Tweaks | Portal | Sidebar | File Manager | Pie | Matrix | OC | - Support for all variants!

Tip us?

sdwyz74
Old
Thanks Meter 27
this a very nice rom but i cant get my blink feed to see my instagram ??? when i try to use the add feeds where you add whatever stuuf like facebook and foursquare i see the instagram thing but when i hit it there nothing there ??? please advise
Be Good! or Be Good At it!

sdwyz74
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Please Advise

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18,062

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post
this a very nice rom but i cant get my blink feed to see my instagram ??? when i try to use the add feeds where you add whatever stuuf like facebook and foursquare i see the instagram thing but when i hit it there nothing there ??? please advise
Make sure you pick the option for the gram in aroma

sdwyz74
Old
Thanks Meter 27
This is a great Rom and I have been running it for a while now but 2 things one the blink feed will not let me choose instagrsm and 2 it will not send MMS I can send text but when I try to send Pics it give a Unable to send Message with a envelope with an red triangle

sdwyz74
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Can someone please help me fix the MMS as all I get when I send is a triangle with red mark thanks in advance