Originally Posted by Ivan Garcia Filho
Errr .... Excuse me, sorry for asking...
I have an Xperia D2306 BR, and i would like to know if:
- Should i turn on "USB debugging" ?
- Should i close "Sony PC companion" as soon as possible when i plug my xperia on PC?
- The FW available for download on this page is already rooted?
- I noticed that the default version of my room started with 2,4 GB of It's internal memory already occupied, should i free about 3GB (for safety) of my internal memory before flashing?
- Should i turn off all anti-virus/USB triggered softwares on my PC before flashing (probably yes)?
- After flashing .... shall i reset my whole phone to avoid compatibility issues of old app versions (probably yes)?
- I must keep my battery charged at 100% before starting the flashing process?
Follow the steps
1.charge your phone above 80%
2.start flashtool(no need to disable antivirus programs)
3.turn off phone and connect to pc simultaneously holding volume down button
4.select the fw and flash
5.no need to format the phone... Flashing only formats the phone!!
Sent from my D2302 using Tapatalk
SONY XPERIA L
Using others work