FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Help me ^^! My Xperia C has been bricked with red light, no sony logo

28th May 2014, 08:36 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My Xperia C used rom Xperia-Z-izedô v0.94. Then I've try installed this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729379. When it completed, I've restarted the phone. But it suddenly turn off, then it seems hard brick (Cannot turn it on with power key. when connected charger it has red light). I've anything in http://www.informationlord.com/ultim...cked-xperia-c/ but still the same.
Anyone can help me solve this problem ? Thanks a lot ^^!
Sorry for my bad English
Last edited by yeubeo168; 28th May 2014 at 09:31 AM. Reason: False spell
 
 
28th May 2014, 04:47 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag kanchanpur
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeubeo168

My Xperia C used rom Xperia-Z-izedô v0.94. Then I've try installed this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729379. When it completed, I've restarted the phone. But it suddenly turn off, then it seems hard brick (Cannot turn it on with power key. when connected charger it has red light). I've anything in http://www.informationlord.com/ultim...cked-xperia-c/ but still the same.
Anyone can help me solve this problem ? Thanks a lot ^^!
Sorry for my bad English

there is no link for the xperia C how you flash ?? i think you flash the wrong file which causes the hard brick .. i think
The Following User Says Thank You to lovegurulavdev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2014, 02:21 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegurulavdev

there is no link for the xperia C how you flash ?? i think you flash the wrong file which causes the hard brick .. i think

Yesterday I sent it to Sony service center for warranty
They said: you've waiting for 10-15 days until it repaired
29th May 2014, 02:47 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag kanchanpur
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeubeo168

Yesterday I sent it to Sony service center for warranty
They said: you've waiting for 10-15 days until it repaired

thats why have to read everything before trying .. as we dont have uBL and no custom kernel so we must check inside if there any inside zip
The Following User Says Thank You to lovegurulavdev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2014, 04:39 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeubeo168

My Xperia C used rom Xperia-Z-izedô v0.94. Then I've try installed this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729379. When it completed, I've restarted the phone. But it suddenly turn off, then it seems hard brick (Cannot turn it on with power key. when connected charger it has red light). I've anything in http://www.informationlord.com/ultim...cked-xperia-c/ but still the same.
Anyone can help me solve this problem ? Thanks a lot ^^!
Sorry for my bad English

I think you have flashed the boot.img from that rom.its hard brick.so you have very less chances on getting it back.you can try the recovery steps posted.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xenon1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2014, 08:51 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon1978

I think you have flashed the boot.img from that rom.its hard brick.so you have very less chances on getting it back.you can try the recovery steps posted.

It cannot go to recovery
26th August 2014, 01:27 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 481
 
Donate to Me
More
You can Try This :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...droid-t2832005
The Following User Says Thank You to iSiddharth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes