Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 40,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BREAKING !!!! OFFICIAL KITKAT FOR Galaxy GRAND

Tip us?

taydag
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Hello

As I cant post in the developer thereads in xda due to lack of my posts, maybe someone here can help me about the cm11 based roms related issues

One of the missing features in these roms is that screenshot can not be taken. any alterantive way to take screen shots? (I have downloaded a few app in the store but no success. They dont work)

thank you

thepain20
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by taydag View Post
Hello

As I cant post in the developer thereads in xda due to lack of my posts, maybe someone here can help me about the cm11 based roms related issues

One of the missing features in these roms is that screenshot can not be taken. any alterantive way to take screen shots? (I have downloaded a few app in the store but no success. They dont work)

thank you
Try this, http://computechtips.com/563/take-sc...-2-android-4-3
Devices:-
Samsung Galaxy Grand - GT-I9082
Samsung Galaxy Y - S5360
Nokia - 7610
Samsung SGH-C100
LG - RD2030 (CDMA)
Nokia 3310
Nokia 5110
The Following User Says Thank You to thepain20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

saaketp
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Hello

thank you
The shortcut is different for Cyanogenmod. Its VolDown + Power button for screenshot.
The Following User Says Thank You to saaketp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

taydag
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saaketp View Post
The shortcut is different for Cyanogenmod. Its VolDown + Power button for screenshot.
thank you . It works perfectly.

thepain20
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default Shamesung

Xolo announces Android KitKat update for its devices -

http://www.digit.in/mobile-phones/xo...ces-23710.html

Devices:-
Samsung Galaxy Grand - GT-I9082
Samsung Galaxy Y - S5360
Nokia - 7610
Samsung SGH-C100
LG - RD2030 (CDMA)
Nokia 3310
Nokia 5110

FuTech.360
Old
Thanks Meter 1
why do u need an app when u can simply take screen shots just press volume down+power button

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Hello

thank you

why do u need an app when u can simply take screen shots just press volume down+power button