Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 37,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flash Videos App for Windows Phone

Tip us?

winphoneuser
Old
(Last edited by winphoneuser; 24th August 2014 at 01:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
You need to ask people with JTAG and/or Riff box, ATF box, dolphin clip, lumia jigs hardware. They can install marketplace encrypted XAP and then make installable one with this method or @djamol one (deleted from XDA forum). I don`t know exact procedure (about how to install encrypted xap with all that hardware things), only know it can be achieved. PM me if you can and want to share the details.

Also there is another apps people like to see available again like Metrotalk and some others. As soon as you find a mate who are up to this, tell us. Looks like @GoodDayToDie will not try to mess with that.
Sorry for my English

th0mas96
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I don't think that's possible, not even with JTAG devices. You need someone who already has it installed, and has an interim unlock with file access (Samsung, W1 or JTAG unlocked), they can repack the app. I doubt there's a way to install encrypted apps that aren't available in Store anymore.

winphoneuser
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by th0mas96 View Post
I don't think that's possible, not even with JTAG devices. You need someone who already has it installed, and has an interim unlock with file access (Samsung, W1 or JTAG unlocked), they can repack the app. I doubt there's a way to install encrypted apps that aren't available in Store anymore.
Here is the quote from the PM with one experienced and respectful mate from here
Quote:
Is marketplace XAP decompilation is possible?

It is possible, after a fashion, but not directly. I've decompiled apps before but I'm not just going to post the method on a thread like this one

Unless you have JTAG hardware, it's not possible with a Lumia. I'm still hesitant to tell you the method. It's not that I'm worried that people would discuss it widely - it's not secret in any way, and has been discussed before on the forums - there's just some things I don't want to be associated with.
Sorry for my English