Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 47,326 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from sbreen94: nV Rom RLS4 has been released with new features, and fixes!

[ROM][JULY 1][1.54.401.10][Sense 6][RLS4] nV One M8 `._ Tweaks | Portal | Sidebar | File Manager | Pie | Matrix | OC | - Support for all variants!

Tip us?

studiorat
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotddragon View Post
First page of the thread I linked, bottom of first post

Sent from my ViperOne M8
Got it!!!!
...Thanks, I have a small problem, I can not seem to get my lockscreen wallpaper to change , I set it and go back lock my shiz, and turn on to lockscreen and wallpaper hasnt changed...I am using aosp lockscreen, and just used the stock it came with and still no joy...any idea what could be causing this?...

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I have Icons for NV tweaks, NV matrix, NV file manager, NV portal, NV Sidebar, NV superuser,BUT........ no Icon for NV Warrior, am I missing something in the set up or do I need to re install...
HTC One M8 ...liquid

mademan420
Old
Thanks Meter 312

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
Got it!!!!
...Thanks, I have a small problem, I can not seem to get my lockscreen wallpaper to change , I set it and go back lock my shiz, and turn on to lockscreen and wallpaper hasnt changed...I am using aosp lockscreen, and just used the stock it came with and still no joy...any idea what could be causing this?...

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I have Icons for NV tweaks, NV matrix, NV file manager, NV portal, NV Sidebar, NV superuser,BUT........ no Icon for NV Warrior, am I missing something in the set up or do I need to re install...
There's no app/user controls for nV Warrior, its baked in and preconfigured.
I don't mind people pushing my buttons.....especially when they're saying "THANKS"

HTC One m8 - Current, Galaxy Note 3 - Retired, LG G2 - Retired, Moto X Dev Ed - Retired, HTC One m7 - Retired, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4 - Retired, HTC DNA - Retired, Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Backup Phone, HTC Rezound - Retired, Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate - Retired, Samsung Galaxy S Captivate - Retired, All iPhone models - Retired

studiorat
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Still can't change lock screen wall paper... It just doesn't take . Any idea what is causing that, and has anyone else had that happen??
HTC One M8 ...liquid

jluva420
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I don't see themes in the bc portal to download. Where can I get them?

lennie paz
Old
Thanks Meter 46
My phone always says 4G at the top, and I think when I first got my phone, before I rooted it, it would show the LTE icon. Should I be seeing the LTE icon instead of 4G, or are they both the same thing?

mademan420
Old
Thanks Meter 312

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
My phone always says 4G at the top, and I think when I first got my phone, before I rooted it, it would show the LTE icon. Should I be seeing the LTE icon instead of 4G, or are they both the same thing?
If you are on VZW, then its the same thing
I don't mind people pushing my buttons.....especially when they're saying "THANKS"

HTC One m8 - Current, Galaxy Note 3 - Retired, LG G2 - Retired, Moto X Dev Ed - Retired, HTC One m7 - Retired, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4 - Retired, HTC DNA - Retired, Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Backup Phone, HTC Rezound - Retired, Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate - Retired, Samsung Galaxy S Captivate - Retired, All iPhone models - Retired

lennie paz
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by mademan420 View Post
If you are on VZW, then its the same thing
Thank you. I'm such an IDIOT. I just noticed, that if you look real close to the 4G icon, you can see LTE in real small letters next to the G.

studiorat
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Default Lockscreen

Hey guys,....
I try to change the lock Screen Wall paper on my M8 VZW and it doesn't take,Ever!!! it is always the same as the home screen, no matter what I do Reboot, reinstall, reflash dirty.... Nothing has resolved it so I am attributing this to operator error, what am I missing, ... Has anyone else seen this?, and if so chime in on how it was resolved, I know its not a life changing issue but its a pet peeve of mine...lol
HTC One M8 ...liquid