Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 46,676 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]InsertCoin 4.0.8 | 2.22.401.5•ART | Kontrol Tweaks•Market•IconPacks•All Variants

Tip us?

BotFly
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz View Post
made some changes on SVN regarding Verizon support. dunno if i improve anything or broke it completely since I cant test myself, so some feedback would be appreciated .

also as long as VZW does NOT release 4.4.3 update all we do is patchwork so its normal to be issues here and there. if you wanna blame someone blame VZW, for as long as I can remember they are the latest one to update. And yes we could probably do more if any of us had the VZW m8 but we don't so we work in the dark thus the reason i made changes and push them to SVN in order to get feedback, but it seems that nobody wants to provide it
@baadnewz, more than happy, willing and able to test and report VZW moving forward. Took forever to get SVN going again on my new M8 last night, otherwise I would've reported on SVN61. Running SVN69 and aside from the network preferences not appearing to be 'normal', I'm at least getting LTE in global mode. And aside from the stock browser download issue I reported yesterday, everything else seems fine.

greydelta38
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong; since Verizon doesn't have the official 4.4.3 yet, we have no boot animation and no upgrading animation? Meaning it will sit at the boot logo screen until the cache is built after wiping, and every time I reboot? I was wondering why it seemed like it was freezing on boot. Makes sense
VZW HTC M8/ S-Off firewater/InsertCoin-furnace kernel
Boost replaces displacement

baadnewz
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 26731

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by greydelta38 View Post
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong; since Verizon doesn't have the official 4.4.3 yet, we have no boot animation and no upgrading animation? Meaning it will sit at the boot logo screen until the cache is built after wiping, and every time I reboot? I was wondering why it seemed like it was freezing on boot. Makes sense
pretty much .

otoh rom updated

Throw me a banana
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bubbadogg14
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by greydelta38 View Post
Flashing a custom kernel like faux or codecraft will fix the boot animation and upgrading animation but will break Wi-Fi unfortunately :/

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

holla420
Old
Thanks Meter 1104
Does this Rom have the video recording forces closes?

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk
Vzw HTC one M8-current device
Vzw S4-gf using it
Vzw Droid DNA-finally sold it
Vzw Galaxy nexus-sold
Droid Razr-retired
HTC Thunderbolt-buried in my backyard
LG Revolution-using as a table propper

baadnewz
Old
Thanks Meter 26731

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by holla420 View Post
Does this Rom have the video recording forces closes?

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk
do you have HK MOD v4.1 ? that the reason for your FC

Throw me a banana

baadnewz
Old
Thanks Meter 26731

DONATE TO ME
rom updated, ota and full rom provided http://insertcoin-roms.org/2014/08/2...nts-supported/

Throw me a banana
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

svil3
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz
rom updated, ota and full rom provided http://insertcoin-roms.org/2014/08/2...nts-supported/
thx man!!
how I miss this rom, fckng vwz delaying the update... I'm on gpe for the moment but still have my IC 3.0.8 nandroid

baadnewz
Old
Thanks Meter 26731

DONATE TO ME
http://insertcoin-roms.org/2014/08/2...nts-supported/

Throw me a banana
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

svil3
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Quote:
keep the awesome job man! thanks!