Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[4.4.2 MODS] S5 Apps and Tweaks

OP Diceroll

13th May 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #141  
davinche's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejaymarx

Can someone rehost the VZW S5 MMS APKs please. The links at dev host are dead. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I found them here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2732158&page=2 middle of the page

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to davinche For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #142  
TeldenW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Provo, UTAH
Thanks Meter: 12
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxtc

Here you go... the secmms is secmmsblue from the priv-app folder. I deodexed the whole ROM.
sectelephonyprovider push to app folder
secmmsblue push to priv/apps folder

EDIT: It worked good for me.

Pushed both apps to appropriate folders. Changed permissions and rebooted.
Everything appears to be fine, but I'm getting constant force closes.
I'm on AT&T rooted NC2 stock.
Any ideas or advice?
16th June 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #143  
Misterxtc's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Syracuse, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,295
 
1,354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeldenW

Pushed both apps to appropriate folders. Changed permissions and rebooted.
Everything appears to be fine, but I'm getting constant force closes.
I'm on AT&T rooted NC2 stock.
Any ideas or advice?

These are for Verizon not AT&T. You will need to pull the files from a stock AT&T tar file or NC2 ROM and replace them.
16th June 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #144  
TeldenW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Provo, UTAH
Thanks Meter: 12
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxtc

These are for Verizon not AT&T. You will need to pull the files from a stock AT&T tar file or NC2 ROM and replace them.

That makes sense.
Thank you!
19th June 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #145  
K03WL3R's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
S5 messaging app
Okay, I have been trying for a couple days now... I'm not new to doing this stuff but I have been trying to put the s5 messaging app on my phone and have tried every option that I can think of. Any suggestions and/or help?
Verizon stock 4.4.2 NC4 rooted using towelroot
Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by K03WL3R; 19th June 2014 at 08:11 PM.
20th July 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #146  
kdizzleh85's Avatar
Senior Member
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 666
 
1,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Has anyone came across a s5 pop message apk? I'm looking for my note 2 and note 3 both verizon. Thanks again for the heads up
2nd August 2014, 01:50 AM   |  #147  
RayMcGrath's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bend, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 1,078
 
1,065 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K03WL3R

Okay, I have been trying for a couple days now... I'm not new to doing this stuff but I have been trying to put the s5 messaging app on my phone and have tried every option that I can think of. Any suggestions and/or help?
Verizon stock 4.4.2 NC4 rooted using towelroot
Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

I used the method and files from this thread and all is working perfectly! [emoji106]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2728669

[4.4.2 MOD]S5 Messaging
25th August 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #148  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Did you ever get downloadbooster to work?
26th August 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #149  
bL33d's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 70
 
898 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
More
Is there a white s5 keyboard that works on jasmine 1.9?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes