Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][KK-4.4.4] CyanHacker Rom [v1.1][13.08]

Tip us?

nofx161
Old
Thanks Meter 196
For everyone figuring out the status 7 Problem, i solved it with install rom- status7 - reboot recovery and then it installs AS intended
The Following User Says Thank You to nofx161 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nofx161
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Sadly there are memory leaks which leads to a reboot.. After clean install , thats sad since this Rom is really really nice

chabstyle
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Can i use this Rom with the New Goggy Kernel?
Galaxy S4
ROM: C-Rom
KERNEL: KT-AOSP

Galaxy S2
KERNEL: Dorimanx 10.xx

Ghost44
Old
(Last edited by Ghost44; 22nd August 2014 at 10:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
@chabstyle

This ROM based on Cyanogenmod and AOSP so why Googy Kernel should not work ? I think it works
Just install Googy Kernel and look what happens. If the Phone don't boot install any other Kernel or reinstall the ROM

jamboss
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Yeah just install the aosp version of the kernel.

d0jit
Old
(Last edited by d0jit; 22nd August 2014 at 11:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I like this rom! Did a clean install but im getting random reboots. Tried some tweaking but still the same. So i installed alucard v2.. No reboots but wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on.. Any issues like this with googy kernel? Thanks!

Oh and i noticed that my smart remote (ir remote is not working) on my tv / player. Thats the only feature from TW that i really use..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

chabstyle
Old
(Last edited by chabstyle; 25th August 2014 at 08:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0jit View Post
I like this rom! Did a clean install but im getting random reboots. Tried some tweaking but still the same. So i installed alucard v2.. No reboots but wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on.. Any issues like this with googy kernel? Thanks!

Oh and i noticed that my smart remote (ir remote is not working) on my tv / player. Thats the only feature from TW that i really use..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Hey,
i have this random reboots as well with Stock Kernel and alucard v2.
The Bluetooth WiFi Problem is Kernel related.
I hope you can fix it.

Edit: I don't have the random reboots anymore, don't know what I did, but I am happy.
Edit 2: Just had a Reboot, maybe you can Do smth unfortunately i couldn't take any logs, sorry.

Thanks in advance,
chabstyle
Galaxy S4
KERNEL: KT-AOSP

Galaxy S2
KERNEL: Dorimanx 10.xx
The Following User Says Thank You to chabstyle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

magda623
Old
(Last edited by magda623; Today at 04:54 AM.) Reason: Adding
Thanks Meter 19
Default SD Card

Just upgraded from v1. Dirty flashed. Now my ext SD card is gone. Won't register in root explorer. Can't mount in storage. And when plugged into the PC, it does not show up. Any ideas? Maybe I need to do a clean install. Has anyone had this problem.

edit

Still can't access the SD card at all. Says its not even installed. Haven't experienced any RR, however, my native tethering does not function anymore. As well as WiFi Tether Router. It always did with v1. I need that ability. Gonna have to go back to v1 for now.