Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 53,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK ROM][4.4] ND8 Kitkat ROM

Tip us?

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 26,507

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=marcran75;54972755]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally18324 View Post

Idk why I didn't think of this before. Do you have Busybox installed? I believe it is needed for V4A. If not you can get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ybox.installer
Open Busybox app and make sure that "symlink applets" is check and then select install.

Edit: I also sent you a pm with some files and info that may be helpful.
Wow, can't believe I didn't think of that either.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

memsdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 4
download site is down...

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by memsdroid View Post
download site is down...
Don't click the link, it will automatically start downloading.

v2.0 flashable version now posted near the bottom of the first post of v2.0 FLASHABLE-3Minit 1000+ Batteries for Conquest:Singularity v8 & v1.0 for NDC/ND8..

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors, also available through the 3Minit Battery Mod, #22 in the Users folder

Charging still shot

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v8.4, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

memsdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
Don't click the link, it will automatically start downloading.
Well, still down, so no link to click.

In the mean time, would anyone know why in this ROM the images inside programs like autoguide and kakaotalk stopped appearing? They show as broken links.

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 26,507

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

In the mean time, would anyone know why in this ROM the images inside programs like autoguide and kakaotalk stopped appearing? They show as broken links.
Works fine for me

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,698
Quote:

I guess I should've also mentioned that I checked the site and it was up. It's up now, just checked both links. Checked both downloads, too. If you're trying to download from the phone, try from a PC. Sounds like something is screwed up with your Android OS right now and that be why you're pictures aren't loading too. Try a factory reset after backing up what you absolutely must keep. If that doesn't help, try flashing this stock ROM. If that doesn't help, try Re-Odining the stock tar. That last option will wipe your internal storage, so back what you need from that to your SD card or PC.

Ninja'd by @bilgerryan!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

memsdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan View Post
Works fine for me
Looks like my university has blocked access or something is wrong with the DNS.

Code:
$ tracert cnexus.co
Unable to resolve target system name cnexus.co.
Tried through 3G and it's working.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memsdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
kitkat, nd8, ota, sprint, stock rom