Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 49,927 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] Galaxy s5 Apps

Tip us?

nyfl2004
Old
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_original_teknikl View Post
I've tried about every version of the s5 settings (T-Mobile, sprint, Verizon, international) and you either trade off with about device or data usage screens fc depending on what version you have.

I just take the stock s3 or note 2 settings, make a bools edit and turn "list view" "false" and "grid view" "true".... And you get the s5 settings with all screens working.....

At least that's the only fix I can find so far...

Sent from a Wicked Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 running KT747 Kernel on KITKAT Touchwiz.
Excellent information man. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!
Sprint Galaxy SIII
Likewise S5 2.5b by @lemonboi5
S5Theme by @nyfl2004

Diarrhea Slushie
Old
Thanks Meter 50
does anyone know how to run toolbox and get mms working as well? everytime i flash toolbox i cant receive or send mms
Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: MOAR v9.0.1

nyfl2004
Old
(Last edited by nyfl2004; 24th August 2014 at 10:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarrhea Slushie View Post
does anyone know how to run toolbox and get mms working as well? everytime i flash toolbox i cant receive or send mms
Not sure if this will work, but try using your existing csc/feature.xml by just inserting these 2 lines:

<CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>Wifi ;MobileData;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetoo th;Sync;WiFiHotspot;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;SBeam; Nfc;SmartNetwork;DrivingMode;SmartStay;DormantMode ;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;Toolbox</CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>
<CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>Wifi;Mobile Data;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetooth;Sync ;WiFiHotspot;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;SBeam;Nfc;Sma rtNetwork;DrivingMode;SmartStay;DormantMode;Airpla neMode;Flashlight;Toolbox</CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>

I can't really recall, but I think that's what I did..

Edit: Maybe this looks better,
<CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>Wifi ;MobileData;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetoo th;Sync;WiFiHotspot;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;SBeam; Nfc;SmartNetwork;DrivingMode;SmartStay;DormantMode ;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;Toolbox</CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>

<CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>Wifi;Mobile Data;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetooth;Sync ;WiFiHotspot;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;SBeam;Nfc;Sma rtNetwork;DrivingMode;SmartStay;DormantMode;Airpla neMode;Flashlight;Toolbox</CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Just tested it. Works incoming and outgoing
Sprint Galaxy SIII
S5Theme by @nyfl2004
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nyfl2004 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Diarrhea Slushie
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Dude thanks a lot! I was scratching my head for a while on this
Samsung Galaxy S3
The Following User Says Thank You to Diarrhea Slushie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nyfl2004
Old
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Dude thanks a lot! I was scratching my head for a while on this
Sprint Galaxy SIII
S5Theme by @nyfl2004

Diarrhea Slushie
Old
Thanks Meter 50
can anyone direct me on how to port the services.jar file needed for toolbox on boost mobile?
Samsung Galaxy S3