OP succumbtothegreater

24th August 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #351  
Flag Deerfield Beach, Fl
Thanks Meter: 655

587 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_original_teknikl

I've tried about every version of the s5 settings (T-Mobile, sprint, Verizon, international) and you either trade off with about device or data usage screens fc depending on what version you have.

I just take the stock s3 or note 2 settings, make a bools edit and turn "list view" "false" and "grid view" "true".... And you get the s5 settings with all screens working.....

At least that's the only fix I can find so far...

Sent from a Wicked Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 running KT747 Kernel on KITKAT Touchwiz.

Excellent information man. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!
24th August 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #352  
Flag Or Land Dough
Thanks Meter: 50

209 posts
More
does anyone know how to run toolbox and get mms working as well? everytime i flash toolbox i cant receive or send mms
24th August 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #353  
Flag Deerfield Beach, Fl

587 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarrhea Slushie

does anyone know how to run toolbox and get mms working as well? everytime i flash toolbox i cant receive or send mms

Not sure if this will work, but try using your existing csc/feature.xml by just inserting these 2 lines:

<CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>Wifi ;MobileData;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetoo th;Sync;WiFiHotspot;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;SBeam; Nfc;SmartNetwork;DrivingMode;SmartStay;DormantMode ;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;Toolbox</CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>
<CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>Wifi;Mobile Data;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetooth;Sync ;WiFiHotspot;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;SBeam;Nfc;Sma rtNetwork;DrivingMode;SmartStay;DormantMode;Airpla neMode;Flashlight;Toolbox</CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>

I can't really recall, but I think that's what I did..

Edit: Maybe this looks better,
<CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>Wifi ;MobileData;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetoo th;Sync;WiFiHotspot;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;SBeam; Nfc;SmartNetwork;DrivingMode;SmartStay;DormantMode ;AirplaneMode;Flashlight;Toolbox</CscFeature_Setting_DefNotificationPanelOrder>

<CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>Wifi;Mobile Data;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetooth;Sync ;WiFiHotspot;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;SBeam;Nfc;Sma rtNetwork;DrivingMode;SmartStay;DormantMode;Airpla neMode;Flashlight;Toolbox</CscFeature_Setting_DefQuickPanelOrder>

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote:

Just tested it. Works incoming and outgoing
Last edited by nyfl2004; 24th August 2014 at 10:31 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nyfl2004 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #354  
Flag Or Land Dough

209 posts
More
Dude thanks a lot! I was scratching my head for a while on this
The Following User Says Thank You to Diarrhea Slushie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #355  
Flag Deerfield Beach, Fl

587 posts
More
Quote:

Dude thanks a lot! I was scratching my head for a while on this

27th August 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #356  
Flag Or Land Dough

209 posts
More
can anyone direct me on how to port the services.jar file needed for toolbox on boost mobile?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread