Originally Posted by weakCZ
I am interested in buying these watches. But i have some questions for someone who have them.
1. How long last battery in standby mode?
2. In specifications on websites is height of watches 14mm. Is it with battery or without?
3. Is wristband changeable with another?
4. Is display readable in direct sunlight?
First of all, the IK8 is sold with two battery sizes: 500mAh and 700mAh. Spec lists tend to be unreliable, therefore you should ask the seller for confirmation if you want to be sure of what you'll get. If you are going to use this for anything more than just check the time, I would recommend the 700mAh battery.
1. Depends on the battery of course. With the 700mAh you can get through 3 days of very light usage. If you enable airplane mode and only enable wifi etc. when needed, you can probably get more.
2. 14mm would be total thickness with a 500mAh battery. With a 700mAh battery it is 16.75mm. This may seem thick, but it is OK due to the rounded shape.
3. Even though there are no antennas or other electronics in the band, it is a custom design that cannot be replaced with standard straps.
4. With some effort, yes, but it is not ideal.
You can check my review
for more details.