Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 43,594 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.x][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][N7100] MoKee OpenSource Project

Tip us?

aukhan
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1057

DONATE TO ME
The new release does not have any cam issue, I've been using mokee from almost a month and this ajas become my daily drivers, randomly faced few FCS I assume that is because of me changing the dpi , have been on last r releases and previous 2 releases had can issue bit luckily got them sorted with the help of @KNIGHT97 and @Smeet, I've been on Agni kernel which is giving me a stand by of 17hrs and a sot of 7hours which is excellent because most of the time I am away from home or at work I hey less time to charge my device, in terms of sound its good I don't prefer DSP manager so I switched to viper4android, another reason to keep this ROM is it gives me the ability to ignore the call smart option, I am really wishing to see hover and total blackout option.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cocolopes
Old
Thanks Meter 975

DONATE TO ME
@Ryuinferno

Hello...I want to know if you can make this in your mokee rom for n7100:

https://github.com/UtkarshGupta/andr...b4b6ff77e4bb68

https://github.com/UtkarshGupta/andr...81c8ba7ddf194b

This its an option to show the navBar when the s-pen its out so you dont have to use fisical buttons to go back or press menu...I ask for the CmX dev to do it...and he make it....its working great....but the only rom that use MY idea its CmX...and I want to try others roms....but I use a lot the spen and I need that feature...can you use it in your rom for n7100?

Thanks in advance and sorry to bothers you

gshahrawat
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Latest update OTA-MK44.4-n7100-140816-140822-RELEASE not working & showing update error in recovery what's wrong?.......
Don't Force people to "Thank You". they will, if you really helped them out..

drsiddique5700
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshahrawat View Post
Latest update OTA-MK44.4-n7100-140816-140822-RELEASE not working & showing update error in recovery what's wrong?.......
did u flashed custom kernel/changed DPI/freezes or deleted any system app?? any of above will lead to error in ota updates.

Wanna join XDA Whatsapp group of note 2 ?? feel free to pm me on xda or on my whatsapp number +918983006130