Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,159 Members 45,548 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G3 - Device Model Variants [13 Aug 2014]

Tip us?

robertdcarrington
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 18764

Hey guys,

Im hoping someone could help me.

Im looking to buy the phone on ebay and it is the d855 but to make sure i sent a message asking if its the UK version they replied and said it was the Asian version. I just want to know if I am okay still going ahead with the purchase or are there differences?

Cheers,
Rob.

benkxda
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1979

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertdcarrington View Post
Hey guys,

Im looking to buy the phone on ebay and it is the d855 but to make sure i sent a message asking if its the UK version they replied and said it was the Asian version. I just want to know if I am okay still going ahead with the purchase or are there differences?

Cheers,
Rob.
AFAIK the D855 is the so called international version. Other UK located persons like @jaythenut also have the D855. If it is a D855, I really assume it's the international version. Check this overview on how much countries the D855 is available.
Please avoid sending me PM with technical questions, place a post in the proper thread instead.

We want HTTPS on XDA!

[ Device Indexes ] - LG G3 | Fairphone 1 | Google Nexus 5 | Google Chromecast | Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE | Samsung Galaxy Nexus
[ General Threads ] - Galaxy Nexus - Extracted Image Files | Nexus 5 - Extracted Image Files | Fairphone | App Translators | App Tester

Profile Extension

GTCC
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertdcarrington View Post
Hey guys,

Cheers,
Rob.
I was told by LG that if I had a problem with my phone it would have to be sent back to the country it was bought from for repair so that is something to bare in mind also.

I paid a little more to get one from Carphone Warehouse so I would have that extra peace of mind.

dex.
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I got mine from Amazon.de and shipped to the UK. If a repair is needed then I would pay the postage back to Germany and Amazon would refund the costs. The black 32GB is down to 499 Euros on Amazon.de now...
Tags
device, lg g3, model, variants