Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,846 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Qi Wireless Charging Question

Tip us?

bacchus258
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23 View Post
How much did you pay for your tylt wireless charger.and do you have a link to the website where you bought it at. Thanks
My Dad gave it to me so I did not pay anything but here is the link on Amazon.
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00D...ref=mp_s_a_1_1

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bacchus258 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sweets55
Old
Thanks Meter 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23 View Post
How much did you pay for your tylt wireless charger.and do you have a link to the website where you bought it at. Thanks
Not sure you have any T-Mobile stores near you but they have the Tylt wireless chargers on sale for $35. I doubt they have many left but just call stores and see if they have any. They don't know what it is so use the SKU# in this thread to have them look to see if any stores have any. I just went into a store, not at a busy time and a manager helped me find a store that had two left. It's $70 on the box but will ring up $35.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...lg-g3-t2857144
The Following User Says Thank You to sweets55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

573W1E
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I bought the official LG wireless charging stand for the G3 a few weeks ago and it was slightly hit or miss. The latest software update I've had (10h) seems to have improved things. One thing I've found that improves the reliability of the charging process and doesnt have the wireless charging message continuously popping up is placing the phone down to charge while it is awake and on the home screen. Then when the wireless charging message pops up, dismiss it by tapping the screen and waiting a few seconds before locking the phone by double tapping the status bar. That is what I have found that keeps the phone quiet throughout the night.
LG G3 D855 (Int/UK) - Stock LG 4.4.2
HTC One M7 (801n) - S-OFF, ViperOne 5.8.0
Sony Xperia Tablet Z (SGP311) - Rooted Stock Sony 4.4.2
---
Asus Nexus 7 (grouper) - Stock 4.3
HTC One X+ (Int) - CM11 Nightly
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - Ultimate N7000 XXLSC
HTC Desire HD - ARHD

Ready2Mosh
Old
Thanks Meter 86
They are selling the Tylt charger at T-Mobile corporate stores for $35 in the States. That's 50% off

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Ready2Mosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sweets55
Old
Thanks Meter 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2Mosh View Post
They are selling the Tylt charger at T-Mobile corporate stores for $35 in the States. That's 50% off

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
LoL

Ready2Mosh
Old
(Last edited by Ready2Mosh; Yesterday at 04:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets55 View Post
LoL
totally missed your post, derp! I just bought this, should have it by friday. I'll let you know how well it works
Tags
charging, qi charging, wireless