Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] VanirAOSP [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] [18/08]

Tip us?

vickyushu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonzx View Post
Yes, but in my case is FC's errors. Well, well. I'll update to 08/25, maybe this FC erros will vanish.
for first time using vanir flash system data cache n all no fc then if u did all back then.. then oly flash cache and dalvik again may be it resolved issue...make sure u once flashed system if possible use vanir gapps its more compatible then others

vickyushu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonzx View Post
The builds 24 and 25 have the same problem, for me. Once the mobile turns on after installation, it doesn't display the status bar. Mobile Data and Lockscreen constantly FC. I use Nova Launcher, can be him doing conflicts?
just wipe everything and try again i'm using the latest build no fc or this kind of bug i faced so far

SnokeHUN
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyushu View Post
i didn't encounter such problem but if u facing this kind of problem just turnoff data from setting menu then after few second activate again it works this thing work for me in past
Unfortunately, the situation is not so simple. When the phone lose the signal, not your way, not the airplane mode does not help and the manual network search is dont work. The only way is the reboot.

In my experience, this happens when the phone want to switch network station. (tower)