Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,891 Members 50,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Z2 ****Official Indian Users****

Tip us?

gautampw
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by azharshaikh7866 View Post
Ya ....once charged i dint have to touch my charger for two+ days....but i like stock android ...vanilla android more so will be waiting for nexus 6

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Free mobile app
Try Cm if you get bored of Sony ui
The Following User Says Thank You to gautampw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

azharshaikh7866
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by gautampw View Post
Try Cm if you get bored of Sony ui
Already tried but as nexus 6 will launch in a month i wanted good resale....i found the glass a bit irritating (finger prints) and was having a gap in top left...and sony service centre refused to replace so i sold it....sony service centre is worst...

nvflash ics v28g (2nd gen) by stephan

gautampw
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by azharshaikh7866 View Post
Already tried but as nexus 6 will launch in a month i wanted good resale....i found the glass a bit irritating (finger prints) and was having a gap in top left...and sony service centre refused to replace so i sold it....sony service centre is worst...

Well my experience with them was good, I had gone there to get charger replaced as it was charging phone slowly, they refused saying that was normal charging speed, so I had to show them imput current of my nexus 7 charger and that charger using GSam, took 5 mins to convince them and got a new one