Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 43,099 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Is this guide helping you ?
Yes 34 89.47%
No 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

[GUIDE]Porting Any Custom Roms[Fastest method][Update for porting MIUI Kitkat]

Tip us?
 
Nasheich Xfiles
Old
#141  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1889
Posts: 1,849
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jakarta Utara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngAvJ View Post
yes... still bootlooping
make sure you replace it using apktool,



Indonesian Developer

From Indonesia, to peoples around the world..

Follow my
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instragram | Blog

My Contributions on XDA
Roms, Guides, Apps, etc
 
wait4me2burn
Old
#142  
wait4me2burn's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 90
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ottawa
tryed this guide for porting over a 4.4.4 aokp rom from tab 2 to a cm based 4.4.4 for the tab 3 cant seem to get it to install the .zip using this guide....:S im sure im doing something wrong or missing something simple. any ideas on what to do? maybe what i should be checking?
 
AlphaBeta
Old
(Last edited by AlphaBeta; 24th August 2014 at 07:53 PM.)
#143  
AlphaBeta's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 37
Join Date: May 2004
Location: delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasheich Xfile
that's still be my homework, I never have xperia device, and I still don't know what to do to unpack and repack it, I'll update my guide, cause I'm planning tp buy xperia device. ..
Well i did it thankyou anyways simple linux commands do the job
 
juristokrat
Old
#144  
juristokrat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 149
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: sivas
Thanks for your guide but i have a problem. I ported carbon,pa etc. succesfully but browsers aren't working . Stock,opera,dolphin,puffin...all of them.base rom is htc pico cm11. Any suggestion? Sorry for poor english

HTC Explorer A310e cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi
.............Sorry for my english.....................
 
Nasheich Xfiles
Old
#145  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1889
Posts: 1,849
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jakarta Utara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wait4me2burn View Post
tryed this guide for porting over a 4.4.4 aokp rom from tab 2 to a cm based 4.4.4 for the tab 3 cant seem to get it to install the .zip using this guide....:S im sure im doing something wrong or missing something simple. any ideas on what to do? maybe what i should be checking?
what's exactly your problems?
i don't understand


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
Well i did it thankyou anyways simple linux commands do the job
Can i do it on windows?
cause, i don't have Linux


Quote:
Originally Posted by juristokrat View Post
Thanks for your guide but i have a problem. I ported carbon,pa etc. succesfully but browsers aren't working . Stock,opera,dolphin,puffin...all of them.base rom is htc pico cm11. Any suggestion? Sorry for poor english

HTC Explorer A310e cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi
Try to replace libjavacore.so and libjnigraphic.so with your base...



Indonesian Developer

From Indonesia, to peoples around the world..

Follow my
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instragram | Blog

My Contributions on XDA
Roms, Guides, Apps, etc
 
AlphaBeta
Old
#146  
AlphaBeta's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 37
Join Date: May 2004
Location: delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasheich Xfiles View Post
Can i do it on windows?
cause, i don't have Linux
Yes you can do it on cygwin
My Device:
Xperia L

ROM:FXP Builds
 
Nasheich Xfiles
Old
(Last edited by Nasheich Xfiles; Yesterday at 11:42 PM.)
#147  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1889
Posts: 1,849
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jakarta Utara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
Yes you can do it on cygwin
yes, i usually use it, but how you repack ramdisk.cpio ?
do you know the "command line" ?



Indonesian Developer

From Indonesia, to peoples around the world..

Follow my
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instragram | Blog

My Contributions on XDA
Roms, Guides, Apps, etc

Tags
porting miui, porting mokee open source project, porting pac slimkat sokp aokp aosb carbon aospa, porting rom
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes