Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,674 Members 37,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USA Metro PCS LG L70

Tip us?

kylegrant
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutchcorn View Post
Hey man, what do you think of this? Thinking about checking it out:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2293589
Im not the one you asked but.. this mod looks decent maybe better than nothing. Viper is gonna give you a ton more options and an EQ across the whole system. From reading pure audio, i think you need to buy and use his music player to get the full effect of the mod while listening to music. I use poweramp with viper and its great.
The Following User Says Thank You to kylegrant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LILJAMER
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Question

Hello peeps i have a quick question are all the phones the same as in design wise. If i were to order the back part of the d320 or the d325 would it be able to perfectly fit on my MS323 I really don't like the original back cover to the MS323 it isn't just for me. thanks in advance

AndroidAddict||AA
Old
Thanks Meter 221

DONATE TO ME
Sorry for disappearing everyone, I have been busy with college stuff Just wanted to let you guys know that I have not forgot about AOKP or CM Once I get caught up with my speech class I will have more time to mess with the ROM. Thanks for your patience everyone
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AndroidAddict||AA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vbtechx
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Great to see you back AA

Sent from my LG-D325 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vbtechx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AndroidAddict||AA
Old
Thanks Meter 221

DONATE TO ME
Thanks man, I forgot how busy and hectic the first week of college is lol. I might collab with another dev on AOKP and see if we can get something worked out for this little L70 But don't expect miracles overnight
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidAddict||AA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]