Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MOAR][NE5] v2.0 / Mod Madness / Music Control / Buckle UP!! [8.4.14]

Tip us?

Ramer84015
Old
(Last edited by Ramer84015; Today at 02:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyz450 View Post
Model: sm-g900-
Software version: g900pvpu1ane5
recovery: philz touch 6.48
Wanted to make sure you weren't on something like the S5 Active. You're recovery should be good, although the latest is 6.48.4. I'll bow to @rompnit on this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramer84015 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mccurt29
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramer84015 View Post
Let's try to get us both on the same page (especially terminology). I added a screen shot of what you should see after you tap MOAR Mod Control in the FAQ.

NOTE: Many questions can be answered by going into MOAR Mod Control and going through all of the various settings.

. .

To make sure though, did you do a CLEAN install of MOAR v2.0 and then after booting into it, give it about 5 minutes or so to let everything settle? And then, you want to flash @tdunham's New Stuff v1.6.

So, you have 2 different things (at least until the next version of MOAR). Also, did you check the MD5 checksum of both files? Lastly, which recovery are you using? Philz is good as well as the latest version of TWRP by Ktoonsez (Check FAQ's for links). Good luck, we'll get you up and running!
thx for the help..idk why but for some reason its not working clean installs & fresh dloads ..im using philz 6.48.4...im just gona wait for the next rom release

rompnit
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 16640

DONATE TO ME
@Keyz450
I would still try to download again.. Are you going from PC to Phone? Or directly to phone?

rompnit
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 16640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccurt29 View Post
thx for the help..idk why but for some reason its not working clean installs & fresh dloads ..im using philz 6.48.4...im just gona wait for the next rom release
Can you screenshot the Mod Control menu?

saltgrassspartan
Old
(Last edited by saltgrassspartan; Today at 01:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 36
Default Screenshot not saving

Has anyone else had trouble with screenshot not saving giving the message "USB storage may be in use"

Sorry I didn't add I am on MOAR v2.0 with mod v1.6
Tags
awesome, moar, morphology, rompnit, speed