Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,898 Members 48,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official kitkat 4.4.2 experience for F180 S/K/L

Tip us?
 
hackenggr
Old
#21  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 85
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-Froggy View Post
How about this method by @autoprime? Should work for OG.
Defiantly should work both look same to me, except ioroot by @autoprime have large script for alot of devices, while on the lgveit script is cut down to kitkat only and lack of su app just. I think after the rooting sideload command to push the new superuser 1.99 should work, will try that soon.


500 MB extra Dropbox space for you and me Click Here

My Devices
LG Optimus G (F180L Korean Version) - KitKat Italy Stock Rom E97520a-VDF-XX (Rooted)
Motorola Milestone - [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2.4f (Android 2.3.7) [20130310] by kabaldan
LG Optimus LTE (LU6200 - v187 Stock ROM) SOLD
LG Optimus 3D (SU760 Korean Version - ICS Stock Rom) SOLD
HTC Desire Z SOLD
 
amirsubh
Old
#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2013
Question LG F180L30c Officially updated Android 4.4.2 Conference call / 3way call issue

I have LG F180L30c it was working fine on jelly beans but since i have updated it via the official update to 4.4.2 the merge call / conference call option disappeared.

I have checked all the possible options in settings but of no use, can anyone please help me.

Thanks in advance, stay blessed all.






Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus_rony View Post
Kdz file for Korean Lg Optimus G F180 S/K/L has been released. I'm gonna flash into mine after reaching home from work.. Download link is given below

F180K:

pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW487895432109876543213/F180K30b_00.kdz

F180L:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B705YFH02Bq8TWVOdkNEamVacWM/edit?pli=1

F180S:

pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW387895432109876543213/F180S30b_00.kdz

I'm not allowed to paste external links. Copy and paste the above links
creadit goes to chucvnvn and lg-phone-firmware.com
 
optimus_rony
Old
#23  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 21
Join Date: Mar 2014

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirsubh View Post
I have LG F180L30c it was working fine on jelly beans but since i have updated it via the official update to 4.4.2 the merge call / conference call option disappeared.

I have checked all the possible options in settings but of no use, can anyone please help me.

Thanks in advance, stay blessed all.
I've faced with some other problems too. That's why i returned to custom rom again. But you can try flashing with kitkat kdz, maybe this'll solve your problem.
Download link of F180L30c :
http://pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/do...180L30c_00.kdz
 
gm sheikh
Old
#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Mirpur Mthe
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus_rony View Post
Kdz file for Korean Lg Optimus G F180 S/K/L has been released. I'm gonna flash into mine after reaching home from work.. Download link is given below

F180K:

pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW487895432109876543213/F180K30b_00.kdz

F180L:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B705YFH02Bq8TWVOdkNEamVacWM/edit?pli=1

F180S:

pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW387895432109876543213/F180S30b_00.kdz

I'm not allowed to paste external links. Copy and paste the above links
creadit goes to chucvnvn and lg-phone-firmware.com
Dear,
I have problem in flashing KDZ. i have tried all methods it stops durinng ugradation. I have converted my Lg optimus G U+ F180L to LG E975 European open version. I want to go back to F180L Kitkat orignal rom. I am unable to go back. guide me what is the right procedure
 
BartxGamer
Old
#25  
BartxGamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 160
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Eden
Can anyone post screenshots? I will be happy if i will see screenshots.
Including review, how is it going with KitKat etc. Can i turn on WCDMA prefer? Or there is only LTe/wcdma prefered?
Thanks. Please reply.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm sheikh View Post
Dear,
I have problem in flashing KDZ. i have tried all methods it stops durinng ugradation. I have converted my Lg optimus G U+ F180L to LG E975 European open version. I want to go back to F180L Kitkat orignal rom. I am unable to go back. guide me what is the right procedure
Dear @gmsheikh ,
If you want to go back to F cariant system you should check this topic http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2498102

Dont forget to hit thanks button!


Using: LG Optimus G E975
ROM: Original
Interests: Music, Android Developing (Amateur)
Phone(Time) line: LGOG, LGO2x, Nokia Lumia 800, HTC Diamond, Nokia E51
 
kazieras
Old
(Last edited by kazieras; 24th August 2014 at 11:52 PM.)
#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default Lg Optimus G Ls970 (sprint)

Could I load this ROM onto the sprint Optimus g? And does this have the knock on function?
 
iamterence
Old
#27  
iamterence's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 611
Posts: 1,560
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazieras View Post
Could I load this ROM onto the sprint Optimus g? And does this have the knock on function?
We have a working 4.4.2 ROM in our forums. Artmod 4.4.2
<img src=http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TexasEpic/IamTerenceBanner_zpsd291eef9.png border=0 alt= title= />
Big ups to TexasEpic4G for the banner!
 
arakenzy
Old
#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2013
anybody can tell me,,, how to get download mode on F180K v30c???
Thanks,,,
 
JiroPrinz8
Old
#29  
JiroPrinz8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 296
Posts: 1,235
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Island city of the South
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakenzy View Post
anybody can tell me,,, how to get download mode on F180K v30c???
Thanks,,,
Turn off your phone, hold both volume buttons and then plug in the usb cable.
LG Optimus G F180L[Int'l]
[ROM] Sling V2.2 [KK 4.4.2]
[Recovery] FreeGee CWM

cogito ergo sum
 
VocaloidBoy
Old
#30  
VocaloidBoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 444
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Phnom Penh
anyone facing the problem WIFI tether not working on F180L V 30C and B ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes