Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 42,510 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] Redesigned AOSP MMS w/ Android L in mind (ver. L.0300A) (07/31/2014)+Inverted

Tip us?

Reinvented
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 367

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwwolves2012 View Post
Will this app become available for non-root users?
Yeah.
I do this stuff for fun. \_(ツ)_/

Google Plus

Soundcloud

Bandcamp

Twitter

Github
The Following User Says Thank You to Reinvented For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

housry23
Old
Thanks Meter 769
Looks good so far and I'd gladly pay. But, I have an issue where the app just crashes as soon as I open a message thread. App itself opens fine, can open settings, but as soon as I open a thread it crashes. What do you need from me? Any logs, or maybe it's user error? OnePlus One running PA 4.5 beta 3.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Reinvented
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 367

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by housry23 View Post
Looks good so far and I'd gladly pay. But, I have an issue where the app just crashes as soon as I open a message thread. App itself opens fine, can open settings, but as soon as I open a thread it crashes. What do you need from me? Any logs, or maybe it's user error? OnePlus One running PA 4.5 beta 3.

Sent from my OnePlus One
It was due to some issue tied to the translucent statusbar I couldn't figure out. I've since switched package names entirely and spent a few hours getting rid of everything mentioning com.android.mms (renamed it to something else), and that's fixed it for me. No more force closes.
I do this stuff for fun. \_(ツ)_/

Google Plus

Soundcloud

Bandcamp

Twitter

Github

housry23
Old
Thanks Meter 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinvented View Post
It was due to some issue tied to the translucent statusbar I couldn't figure out. I've since switched package names entirely and spent a few hours getting rid of everything mentioning com.android.mms (renamed it to something else), and that's fixed it for me. No more force closes.
Cool, thanks for the reply. I look forward to the update!

Sent from my OnePlus One